• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese and Vietnamese are real twins from the same kingdom 2000 years ago

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
4B745FCE-098C-4F40-9A35-943FFB95A01F.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother cheechye and your cheebye are both well stretched and equally loose.

My actions and words are in sync and verified by documents and not afraid to be sued. Whereas your inferior Cantonese ccb Malaysian son of whore actions and words are proven not to match - dare not even swear by your words - not to mention hiding behind computer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My actions and words are in sync and verified by documents and not afraid to be sued. Whereas your inferior Cantonese ccb Malaysian son of whore actions and words are proven not to match - dare not even swear by your words - not to mention hiding behind computer.

In other words they are ccb lies caught. @Cottonmouth is proud smart and clever Malaysian Chinese dog that tell ccb lies of woman to win.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ancestors of hokkiens were the Min Yue who are a sub-group of the tribal Baiyue people the original inhabitants in southern China. In a way, the southern Chinese are not of pure Han stock but a mixed people from centuries of intermixing between Han settlers from north/central China and the native people in the south. The southerners developed their own language and culture which are different from the mandarin-speaking northerners. You can also spot some differences in physical appearance. Up to the late Qing period, court officials fighting rebels in the south treat the southern Chinese as a different people and labelled the southerners 'southern barbarians'.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ancestors of hokkiens were the Min Yue who are a sub-group of the tribal Baiyue people the original inhabitants in southern China. In a way, the southern Chinese are not of pure Han stock but a mixed people from centuries of intermixing between Han settlers from north/central China and the native people in the south. The southerners developed their own language and culture which are different from the mandarin-speaking northerners. You can also spot some differences in physical appearance. Up to the late Qing period, court officials fighting rebels in the south treat the southern Chinese as a different people and labelled the southerners 'southern barbarians'.
one of the sub-species of southern chink stock. they tend to have flat noses, pouty lips, bad teeth, and slitty eyes. but they are great sluts in bed and resilient to firecrackers.
1552097265293.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice pic. That's a woman from Guangzhou.

More pics here, captured by a journalist:

https://www.bannedbook.org/bnews/ssgc/20131117/688399.html
Yeah right. Must be those migrants from fuckeinland. Seen heaps in canton. Guess Cantonese are more tolerant than fuckeins n tat will be the downfall of the Cantonese. Too accepting of the garbage from other parts of ah tiong land. When I visited my Cantonese relatives in Guangdong. I was the most racists against the fuckeins. And they were quite shocked. They keep asking me why I don't like fuckeins. When I told them the reasons, using auntie gin n his CAQ lover Assterix as an example, they all agreed bcos they have friends who married fuckeins and suddenly remember the fuckein attitudes they have encountered. Guess the half breeds are the ones who knows the truth. Because half breeds are the one tat face the fuckein shit 1st hand.