• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can't even trust 5-star international hotels in China

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
used towels can provide some body odor to the cups and glasses, and may add much needed flavor and aroma to the coffee machine.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why there is no such news for India and Malaysia? Obviously there is worldwide conspiracy to cast China in bad light. Just like how @AhMeng and KT latha will make a hooha on minor mistakes of their targeted individuals.
Seriously this few years I realised that country politics and office politics and forum politics are all the same. Ccb people with ccb mouth - - truly cold and amoral people - behave the same no matter where and at what level they are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously this few years I realised that country politics and office politics and forum politics are all the same. Ccb people with ccb mouth - - truly cold and amoral people - behave the same no matter where and at what level they are.
Oh I just realised my nick had been changed back by @Leongsam. Good.