• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cannot rent room to malay or indian......uh oh

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/5nppxtvy

1624193184713.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Not being racist here, but I suspect it's because m&ds cannot afford the rent and indians will trash the place and run off without payment rent?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
The indian in the post, tried to drag malays into the issue.

Actually, nobody in the right mind will rent to indians, dunno why they can't take care of things, like to destroy things.

jw5

Loyal
Not being racist here, but I suspect it's because m&ds cannot afford the rent and indians will trash the place and run off without payment rent?

He willing to rent to Indo, Pinoy, etc, I don't think he is against renting to Malays, just that he is not expecting any.
But it looks like he is excluding Indians. :wink:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He willing to rent to Indo, Pinoy, etc, I don't think he is against renting to Malays, just that he is not expecting any.
I believe the preference is for yellow skin. Indon chinese, pinoy chinese. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's entirely up to the owner's freedom who he/she wants to rent out the property.

Give your business to the so-called 'tolerant' and 'non-racist' home owners then. See if they care. :cool:

And you retarded SJWs, please do NOT petition the fucked up PAP govt to pass a law banning 'discrimination' in ads etc. You're only going to make the situation worse. And those technocrats have already micromanaged out lives enough, please don't beg for more 'ringfencing' for the farm animals. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The indian in the post, tried to drag malays into the issue.

Actually, nobody in the right mind will rent to indians, dunno why they can't take care of things, like to destroy things.

No Indians. No pets. No smokers.

Some don't even want children/families.

This is a free market.

Sorry for your hurt feelings. On second thought... fuck your feelings. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
No Indians. No pets. No smokers.

Some don't even want children/families.

This is a free market.

Sorry for your hurt feelings. On second thought... fuck your feelings. :cool:

Joey Tribiani's (sitcom Friends) ad for room-mate: Women only, non smoking, non ugly. :biggrin:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you refer to the sex websites, some ladies specifically mention no Indians

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Loong ahneh lawyer come up with discrimination law people will lagi say no Indian.

Indians have proven to others that they are not a great race to associate with time and time again in many things.

Why other races are good or OK becos of their good upbringing and culture.

They have slapped their own face. This motherfucker Loong is a bad leader, a scumbag in the ivory tower doesn't check what's is happening to his people and country...

Sad.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not India lead us by example 1st by eradicating their own caste system before talking about discrimination to others?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
His house, his right, his rules.

This is the inverse of telling someone he should not date people of a certain race. If you can date anyone you like, you should be able to rent to anyone you like too.

What is good for the geese is good for the gander.