• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can your employer check your travel history?

Steve111

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

Can an employer check the travel history of employee? What I mean is the travel record in and out of Singapore.

Thank you

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. But it all depends on who (employer or employee) is in a better negotiating position.

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi

Can an employer check the travel history of employee? What I mean is the travel record in and out of Singapore.

Thank you

You can reject.. There is no law stated that employer can check the employee travel history. But than they will find ways to get you out of his or her company..:(

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi

Thank you

What kind of job would need to check on employee travel history? If they want to know if you always cheong Batam or Patpong, should just ask for health check result...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GeneraLLy NO..but if your empLoyer happens to be your wife/gf; then Lan Lan sureLy can..:wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. ts, if your trip is some biz trip sponsored by your employer.
2. yes, they can do it.
3. but to check your entire travelling schedule.
4. unless you give the permission.
5. otherwise, your passport is personal.
6. btw, did you do something detrimental to the co operations or what?

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of job would need to check on employee travel history? If they want to know if you always cheong Batam or Patpong, should just ask for health check result...

aiyah................isn't it obvious the guy already employed............probably lied to company about travelling abroad to avoid some unpleasant work.........so scared company check if he really went abroad or not mah...............

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for all the replies.

They just need to check your computer hard disk and server traffic to see whether you have any stupid chatter about your trips or if you carry a company phone they can even track your location....nothing escapes tuayapeh...