• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you accept this kind oF BF?

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BoyFriend has many close Female Friends and will always sms his "mei mei" and ex-crush to chat + tease them A LOT. He will sms them good morning and good night. He will share everything that happened with them. He will always help them when they need help. (e.g work/buy things/might even go their house to help) He gives them nicknames. (e.g piggy) He always say they are cute/Funny.

Is he over-friendly?
If its you, can you accept a bf that is like this?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Forget to ask if his gf is sinkie.if it is, then pls continue what the guy is doing. The answer is obvious. Or just change gf to someone unsinkified.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did it occur to you that your Thai teerak could be screwing with other men when you are in Singapore?

I am never in sinkieland. All thw while, i am out of your puny stinky island filled with a population of cowards. Only a coward will stay among the cowards.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had an ex-girlfriend like this. She is a very chio SIA stewardess who doesn't know how to say 'no'. In the end, we broke up as I decided it is easier being her ex-boyfriend/ fuck buddy than her boyfriend/ husband. It's working out really well. I get to fuck her whenever I want without all the nonsense even though she has a boyfriend for almost 2-3 years now.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BoyFriend has many close Female Friends and will always sms his "mei mei" and ex-crush to chat + tease them A LOT. He will sms them good morning and good night. He will share everything that happened with them. He will always help them when they need help. (e.g work/buy things/might even go their house to help) He gives them nicknames. (e.g piggy) He always say they are cute/Funny.

Is he over-friendly?
If its you, can you accept a bf that is like this?

His GF need to think?
1. Do better/chance attitude
2. Let it be/if cannot accept just split and move ON.

Why many just dont want to face the problem and come here KPKB personal problem?
If tell her stick to her BF or split she will not be happy. One 2 choice stay ON or get OFF.