• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can wear masks to commit suicide?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wear 10 pieces of masks together.

Confirm will suffocate to death?

It will be a fast and painless death?
Cannot.
You need someone to hold down a pillow on your face and put all his weight down and stop you struggling as well.

But that would be murder. Not suicide

You could also lie down on a sloped driveway wirh a car parked neutral put a block chuck at the wheel. Lie down in the path of the car then pull the string on the chuck block and let the car run over your head.

I think easiest just jump off a flat staircase landing higher than 15 floors.

Why do you want of commit suicide?

Get help

https://www.sos.org.sg/

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may work. Basically your are breathing in your exhaled air.

IMG-20200526-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20200526-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20200526-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20200526-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20200526-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20200526-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20200526-WA0007.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wear 10 pieces of masks together.

Confirm will suffocate to death?

It will be a fast and painless death?
It may work of you ensure the mask is more or less air tight.eventualky your body will succumb to lack of oxygen and you are breathing exhaled air. But why bother as there is more to life if only you let go of whatever that is hindering you.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have advocated suicide industry for ages.

TS would not have a headache thinking about his options because the industry will help him do that.

Clarkson should start a suicide industry.

From consent to burial and processing. Options can be included for variety, fetishes, mock public service disruptions.

It will boom. Trust me.