• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can we say Singapore is a country of assholes?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes. i would place myself under that category, and constantly remind myself that i am under that category. which will motivate me to get out of that category. which comes down to three choices.

one, strive to de-asshole this country, get involve to un-asshole this country, contribute in un-asshole this country.

two, get the fuck out.

three, strive to de-asshole this country, contribute to the course of it, and in the same time, get the fuck out.

any suggestions on how to de-asshole the country? :biggrin:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wanted to vote for the opposition, because i really feel very bad for them for having mediocre representation in the Parliament.

But since 1993 , i haven't got a chance to cast my vote, because of walkovers due to GRC election cheaters.

So what does that made me? An unhappy Sinkie cursing PAP whenever I get the opportunities.

A lot of people like to say their estate is walkover but actually they vote PAP. Best to shut up.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
any suggestions on how to de-asshole the country? :biggrin:

wanna de-asshole this country, then we have to ask what makes Singapore such an asshole?

it comes to this, Singapore fundamental problem, is the attitude, mindset problem. from screw up attitude and mindset problem comes the screw up policies, behavior, and action.

so what is the source of this mindset, attitude problem? the root cause, the source of our assholeness?

it's with MM Lee Kuan Yew's thoughts, LKY's philosophy, his outlook with life. thats the DNA of PAP. and with PAP's huge power, this DNA had been spread and seeded througout this country. and take root in this island state. and it became the DNA of our country Singapore.

wanna de-asshole this country, the first step, we gotta tackle MM Lee Kuan Yew's thoughts, philosophies, outlook. wats the word? deconstruct? we gotta deconstruct Lee Kuan Yew's philosophies, Lee Kuan Yew's meme.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe we think that we had been doing this all along in this forum. but not so. in this forum, we talk about screw up policies, we talk about screw up behavior of the Singaporeans. but we didn't realize, Lee Kuan Yew's meme, his tots, are so widespread, permeated in this country, and rooted in our belief system. from language, culture, outlook in life, business practice, politics, education, etc etc.

we didn't probe deep enuf.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
in short,

wanna de-asshole this country? we gotta start from deconstructing Lee Kuan Yew's philosophies, thinking, outlook, etc. we gotta examine, scrutinize his philosophies and thinkings.

and when we probe deep into Lee Kuan Yew philosophies, thinkings, belief system, and see all the flaws in it, we see the flaws in Singapore mindset. the source of the problem of Singapore. the root cause of Singapore problem.

Last edited:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
95q845.jpg

"I noticed u all have been assed by your govt. for four decades, how does it feel like?"