• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can we now focus on the true opposition, the Worker's Party

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face it. TJS was SDP backed. No one wanted a Chee SJ Number 2 as an MP or super-MP or auditor of the reserves.

So now place all backing behind the MPs who fought hard and kicked out GY et al.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still had respect for TJS.

UNTIL he refused to concede defeat. TKL had the grace and guts to admit it.
THEN TJS said his supporters would have void votes and not help TCB. Now seriously that is one arrogant remark that just pissed off a lot of the tactical voters conned by his internet brigade shit that TJS is in the lead. FUCK YOU. Thick skin and not admit fact. You just lost every goodwill you gained in GE and PE.

You think you damn good? What was your score in GE? 30+%. What is your score in PE after conning tactical voters? 24+%. There. You LOST VOTES. Now fuck off with your arrogance and SDP thick skin dellusional style.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

THEN TJS said his supporters would have void votes and not help TCB. Now seriously that is one arrogant remark that just pissed off a lot of the tactical voters conned by his internet brigade shit that TJS is in the lead. FUCK YOU. Thick skin and not admit fact. You just lost every goodwill you gained in GE and PE.

You think you damn good? What was your score in GE? 30+%. What is your score in PE after conning tactical voters? 24+%. There. You LOST VOTES. Now fuck off with your arrogance and SDP thick skin dellusional style.

good to know that you've seen the light

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal

well said, clap! clap!! clap!!! <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:biggrin:oNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]chee and his conspiracy. it's very clear now that chee's mission is to cut down supports for the opp and enhance the pap's[/FONT]

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

well said, clap! clap!! clap!!! <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:biggrin:oNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->[FONT="]chee and his conspiracy. it's very clear now that chee's mission is to cut down supports for the opp and enhance the pap's[/FONT]

and Chee will always lose

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes...........vote for WP wherever they contest..................

just throw all votes behind strongest opposition party is the only way to go....................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree,worker party is the best. i regret calling my friends voting for cheebye Nicole, the, "Now Sabo Party"

NSP only opposition party in Marine Parade mah..................

even if opposition were to field a cockroach, i'll vote for the bug......................at least, it can't do me harm !

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

and no one listens to me abt who should be blamed

I will and still blame SDP for allowing PAP to stay afloat. and now I blame SDP and their idiotic crapshit for making it difficult for opposition to progress

SDP is not helping Singapore to progress politically. Whatever they are doing, they are making PAP look better.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

His arrogance was why I dropped the initial idea of voting for TJS. Yes that is a fact. I was further put off by his statements that 25% would spoil their votes, yet say that his votes would go to Tony Tan. Not only is it self contradicting, it reflects his acumen and lack of understanding of Singapore politics. In short, terrible excuses. He should be clear that he was not qualified for COE and was awarded to split TCB votes - he became PAP's tool.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
His arrogance was why I dropped the initial idea of voting for TJS. Yes that is a fact. I was further put off by his statements that 25% would spoil their votes, yet say that his votes would go to Tony Tan. Not only is it self contradicting, it reflects his acumen and lack of understanding of Singapore politics. In short, terrible excuses. He should be clear that he was not qualified for COE and was awarded to split TCB votes.

And 25% is a lousy score. It's just cutting the average.

tioliaohuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will and still blame SDP for allowing PAP to stay afloat. and now I blame SDP and their idiotic crapshit for making it difficult for opposition to progress

SDP is not helping Singapore to progress politically. Whatever they are doing, they are making PAP look better.

the $1 COE, " see ho ee " help the brainless

swine_flu_H1H1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take a serious and truthful note. ONLY JBJ's WP was a true opposition.

LKY onwards not, and never will be considered as true opposition.

PSE DON'T DISGRACE JBJ's REAL HAMMER.:mad:

csjcsjcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face it. TJS was SDP backed. No one wanted a Chee SJ Number 2 as an MP or super-MP or auditor of the reserves.

So now place all backing behind the MPs who fought hard and kicked out GY et al.

I hate PAP but if WP was represented by steffychun then I really don't mind Hougang and Aljunied also follow the fate of Potong Pasir. Sincerely!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never believed that TJS was in the lead. Majority of the comments and posts read like cheap endorsement commericals done by a bunch of clones. Guess IBs for the TT camp joined the flow too. Advertisments does have its effects on the gullible:o.

............conned by his internet brigade shit that TJS is in the lead.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
THEN TJS said his supporters would have void votes and not help TCB. Now seriously that is one arrogant remark that just pissed off a lot of the tactical voters conned by his internet brigade shit that TJS is in the lead.

Every poll on the internet (other than SBF) indicated he was in the lead. Yet I voted for him in spite of his obvious personality flaws, because I foolishly believed he was in the lead. No doubt if elected his presence would change the way PAP conducts their business, but surely he must realise that were voters allowed to vote again, they would choose between the top two, instead of spoiling their votes. If not, must he engage in punditry?

It's Politics 101 - Avoid controversy. As a public figure if he got nothing useful to say, don't say. What could he hope to achieve by saying all that?

Last edited: