• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can this be the trigger that ends xi jinping's president for life ambition.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful what you wish for. Xi is a moderate. The next guy could mean an immediate takeover of Taiwan.
You gotta be kidding me.
Xi got rid of Bo Xilai on trump up charges.
And all the sea/ island disputes with japan, philippines, malaysia, indonesia escalated under xi.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You gotta be kidding me.
Xi got rid of Bo Xilai on trump up charges.
And all the sea/ island disputes with japan, philippines, malaysia, indonesia escalated under xi.
Xi is the most moderate of moderates just like Putin. Given a different Russian President Europe would be breathing radioactive air by now. Similarly Taiwan would have become a Ukraine by now had it not been the exceptional restraint exercised by Xi.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Massive weapons production under Xi.
New aircraft carrier every year.
All kinds of fighter jets,
Still way too slow. US is accelerating its effort to weaken China. With the amount of money at their disposal, China should spend at least the same military budget per population equivalent to US.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody was bullying ch8na before xi. In fact, the west embrace china.
In this world, only force matters. One would be naive to think west would ever accept the superiority of the Chinese race over Anglo Saxon. You need to conquer them by force.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zero covid is unrealistic. Xi may have to rethink. he has no challenger within the CCP. he will stay as president.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Extremely disturbing on what's going on in China now. I believe it has nothing to do with the current CONvid virus which is just a mild flu.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Extremely disturbing on what's going on in China now. I believe it has nothing to do with the current CONvid virus which is just a mild flu.
I heard in shanghai, its jiang zemein faction that is being encircled. Military being used to suppress and notion of protest or uprising.