• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can third world war happening?

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter we are peaceful for more than half century (no world war),But in
my heart,I still felt this world is not safety.
Or no more world war?
What happened when world economy is collapse?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Or no more world war?

i thought the 3rd world war was already happening, look at the hungry dying in the 3rd world countries...

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This are humans suffered in the 3rd world countries,but how about when
riches and stronger country causing troubles?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This are humans suffered in the 3rd world countries,but how about when riches and stronger country causing troubles?

there are no victors in wars... what goes around does usually come around :biggrin::p:biggrin::p

don't stop giving :smile:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This are humans suffered in the 3rd world countries,but how about when
riches and stronger country causing troubles?

You mean like superpower vs. superpower kind of world war? With only one superpower now, no. Even then, can't handle a cat and mouse game with Ali Baba and his gang. Nobody wants wars, unless they want to fight one.

Cheers!

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought the 3rd world war was already happening, look at the hungry dying in the 3rd world countries...

Ya la, no matter they fought for lives,but facing with no front line,
who can help them?they would down but they still have to fight for lives,

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a 3rd world war might not be disastrous. Look at it this way, after WWI, WWII was unavoidable. WWII was a "good war". Asia got back it's freedom. Western Europe finally understand each other and made peace. United Nations was formed.

A world war could be mankind "spirit cleansing" again. Those who survive it will appreciate life much better.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a 3rd world war might not be disastrous. Look at it this way, after WWI, WWII was unavoidable. WWII was a "good war". Asia got back it's freedom. Western Europe finally understand each other and made peace. United Nations was formed.

A world war could be mankind "spirit cleansing" again. Those who survive it will appreciate life much better.

Agree with you on WW2. Without WW2 British will take over 1/3 of the world land. Some of them now still think that they are superpower. I do support Japan go to war on WW2 but they cannot control their army discipline especially rape case but the German in the other hand have better control of theirs army. In war they can shoot and kill whoever they don't like but not to rape.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Ya la, no matter they fought for lives,but facing with no front line,
who can help them?they would down but they still have to fight for lives,

they have to depend on their survival instincts to lead them to better pastures :(

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or no more world war?

Hopefully it'll not happen. But if there is one, probably it'll the old Allies countries against the terrorists

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or no more world war?

The new millinium will be politicians drafting unemployed peasants from poor areas like Jurong on promise that they will be paid and into front-lines to fight with weapons that the state already profits or in a senario war which 2 or more countries profits.

They ask you to get married and reproduce! But they never tell you even half the truth the ugliness of it all.

The new world order challenges is suppressing chaos and public riots. Free falling of employment and the economy.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The great depression of the late 1920s was the initial catalyst for WWII. Economy problems was why Germany started WWI and again in WWII with Japan. Mankind have been fighting since Stone Age, we have modernized, learn our lessons but repeated our mistakes again and again.

Some things are just inevitable.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or no more world war?

After the Great Depression, WWII broke out.
This round is said to be worse then the Great Depression.