• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Sweetiepie start a sticky thread on World Cup betting ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
After >12 hours of hard work my uncle going
Chinese_cuisine-Shark_fin_soup-05.jpg
for this self treat later after rest :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should My uncle eat sharkfin 1st then go massage or massage 1st then eat sharkfin ? :tongue: KNN
images.jpeg

At times my uncle wonder is it a sin to win other people's money and go enjoy like what many leeleegion preaches but my uncle Lee think and see that even investments working for high salarlee is also taking other people's money KNN also collecting money from sg pool is also like working and as tired KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should My uncle eat sharkfin 1st then go massage or massage 1st then eat sharkfin ? :tongue: KNN
View attachment 166867
At times my uncle wonder is it a sin to win other people's money and go enjoy like what many leeleegion preaches but my uncle Lee think and see that even investments working for high salarlee is also taking other people's money KNN also collecting money from sg pool is also like working and as tired KNN
Humans are leelee good in lying to themselves and other people.
Onlee clear minded person like my uncle will know KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 166867
Your uncle should save the money to buy a new car. That way, your uncle's chances of "tackling" the SPG will increase. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 166867
Sinkies peasant very rich.
Got money go eat sharkfin also need to queue.
Got money go neighbourhood massage also all fullee booked can't get the massage yesterday :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
unable to get the massage he wanted
My uncle Continued to raid sg pool at every 2 hours interval I.e after every collection :whistling:
no peelis no anything

Screenshot_20221107-141223_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221107-141246_LiveScore.jpg

Screenshot_20221107-141126_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221107-141457_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221107-141136_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221107-141425_LiveScore.jpg

Screenshot_20221107-141149_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221107-141209_LiveScore.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
he better or edmw's Scrabby better?
My uncle brieflee scanned thru and think Scrabby is better as he can predict at international levels including Euro WC and many kinds of menu bets type and he has many fans while my uncle onlee has 2 fans :o-o:
My uncle guesses are onlee leemited to sg pool system and leeference to some Internet predictions and sg pool1x2 menu
KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
he better or edmw's Scrabby better?
In fact my uncle didn't give tips like what to bet on etc at all KNN he pang tang and at the same time that would cause his own bet to crash becas his winnings were based on other people's losses :cautious:
My uncle onlee stated across to sbf that football matches are not worth watching as they were all already pre fixed and that it has nothing to do with teams strengths number of players red cards etc has no leelation to the games at all .