• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can someone please enlighten me???

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyday got this person hoot that person and that person hoot this person. hoot until i also :*:

can someone please advise if i am correct

Leongsam: forum owner, can change nationality at will and sometimes gender

Scroobal: former civil servant and migration expert

jw5: Scroobal's ex lover who was jilted after Scroobal met Alamaking

Joetys: Bangkok pimp who sold screws instead of screws and got screwed by Screwball. Assistant director of ISD's internet bridgade

Raiders: la sup forum mod, PRCs fucker and Vietnam ducks farmer

Goldendragon: ISD internet brigade deputy director who hangs people's balls in the day and flowers at night

Alamaking: master degree holders now recuperating from herpes outbreak

erection2011: chatroom mod and MAS pilot who is out of job after MH370 and MH17 crashed

Tonychat: Jiu hu kia vegan with a ladyboy wife

Krafty: driver taxi who is handsome and hot but got depressed after rejection from Wendychan

looneytan: botak pretending to have hair

This Fucktard ( I use RA word sparingly, but it is a weekend I relik a little) is good with his PHD analysis of the Forum Players here.

This post is quite fun to read...THANKS...