• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can someone grant me a friendly personal loan ?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi,

I just sold my 4room HDB flat at Choa Chu Kang for $480,000.

My 1st appointment is on the 10th of Jan.

1st appt still not over?

It meant the deal can be call off.... anything can happened.

By then will you show document that the deal is off hence you cannot pay back?

simonsoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paiseh I hijack the thread a bit... this one really my friend case not my case. 2nd half of this year, he borrowed from 3 LML to tide over a difficult period, they have just been recently cleared using his bonus. he pay on time and sometimes in advance. In other words he is the dream debtor for these LML. this is not the matter. what happen was after the 2nd month, a illegal ML called him, without even checking his physical IC, the loan my friend 500. wat happen was during the conversation, when persuading my friend to take, he suddenly proclaim he already trf 400 into my friend acc counted as weekly loan (those who know how to advise would know what this mean)!! this shows only one thing, he is intro by one of the 3 LML. no need check IC and no need ask for my friends POSB acc. this is not the worst! every time reach 4th installemnt, he will say today no acc or acc max liao. cannot transfer in, no choice have to "zhao"! this went on few times and my friend fed up and sometimes when reach 1st or 2nd installment, my friend want to clear but that guy warn no matter how much my friend transfer, he will only count as 100!! he is now so trapped. he lied he is going overseas assignment so must clear, he say nvm, he hold the acc for him (duno wat this mean). my friend lied he kana police investigation for CBT, acc may be checked, he say he not scared. my friend so scared and trapped. my friend is the ta-too ta-too type cant speak very well, and dun even tok abt arguing wif unreasonable ppl. and fucking scared house kana if he dun comply. so for the last few months, although he dun need this loan, he has been wasting 100 every few weeks to "zhao" cuz everytime he wan to clear, the reply is always no acc. can do what huh? i duno how to help him or advise.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My drinking buddy want a loan from me....

Living in a 4 rooms flat I ask him to downgrade but his tone straight away change... "dont lend dont lent lah; so many shit logic."

I have never talk to him since, some people deserve to be in bad situation.

PS: The loan is to cover his 4D debt. KNN.

$5k loan cannot get from family/friend/relative. He have problem>>>>>>>>>>>must have bad name too many old debt.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh I hijack the thread a bit... this one really my friend case not my case. 2nd half of this year, he borrowed from 3 LML to tide over a difficult period, they have just been recently cleared using his bonus. he pay on time and sometimes in advance. In other words he is the dream debtor for these LML. this is not the matter. what happen was after the 2nd month, a illegal ML called him, without even checking his physical IC, the loan my friend 500. wat happen was during the conversation, when persuading my friend to take, he suddenly proclaim he already trf 400 into my friend acc counted as weekly loan (those who know how to advise would know what this mean)!! this shows only one thing, he is intro by one of the 3 LML. no need check IC and no need ask for my friends POSB acc. this is not the worst! every time reach 4th installemnt, he will say today no acc or acc max liao. cannot transfer in, no choice have to "zhao"! this went on few times and my friend fed up and sometimes when reach 1st or 2nd installment, my friend want to clear but that guy warn no matter how much my friend transfer, he will only count as 100!! he is now so trapped. he lied he is going overseas assignment so must clear, he say nvm, he hold the acc for him (duno wat this mean). my friend lied he kana police investigation for CBT, acc may be checked, he say he not scared. my friend so scared and trapped. my friend is the ta-too ta-too type cant speak very well, and dun even tok abt arguing wif unreasonable ppl. and fucking scared house kana if he dun comply. so for the last few months, although he dun need this loan, he has been wasting 100 every few weeks to "zhao" cuz everytime he wan to clear, the reply is always no acc. can do what huh? i duno how to help him or advise.

Your friend is bah kar.
I pm you my bank account ask your friend tell the ah long to tt to me :biggrin:

Seriously back to topic...I heard of such cases of smelly ah longs but not to this extent....machiam daylight robbery liao....maybe business no good must resort to such tactics.
Not much option for your friend...if the ah long refuse to listen to threats then your friend have to make good.
Dun pick up his calls or cancel bank account....I think the ah long will panic but be prepare for worst.
He can go report police but poodles might not care.....go to sin min or wanbao to blow up matter....some publicity will make poodles work. Likely the lml also involved most are converted from ah longs....though sometimes might be the employees not the bosses....but recently many complaints against lml and many had licenses revoked....not much impact on them there are loopholes but at least make them busy.
If you friend is common folks without resources got no recourse it's hard to take on these scums...many times people that caught in such situation are helpless as the authorities also useless.....
If your friend want justice then go the distance blow up matter do whatever in his power necessary I think help will come. Even a cleaner can take on the pm in our unjust system....that should be his inspiration.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paiseh I hijack the thread a bit... this one really my friend case not my case.

Dear Simon, I love this kind of ah long. I will just tell him i never ask for the loan, u deposit is your own business. One must be more tough and "guai lan" then the ah long. As long as you give in to their demands, they will term you as "easy meat" and constantly ripped you off as much as they can.

Tell your friend to change phone number and ingore them. They will either wrtie off (Cos i think they already profitted even if your friend ignore them) or they will come up splash paint ONE TIME only.

Pls refer to my guide here http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?105057-All-you-need-to-know-about-Ah-Longs&p=887830#post887830

simonsoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously i pity my friend but i duno how to help... he really is ta-too ta-too type... when go into a mini argument, he rather let other party win than continue arguing... cuz i tink his stuttering may have done his confidence too much damage... i agree wif narong... first few times ahlong try this trick so easy to go through, already label him as super easy meat... dun eat how can... heaven sent... could also be the LML pass on "safe and scared"legs for this guy to operate... i wan to help him tok to ahlong but scared ah long angry tat he ask 3rd party come and disturb his family... i also dun dare to guarantee this wont happen so he dun allow... now his mentality is every 4th time zhao out, means every 4 weeks pay $100 to guarantee his family no-disturb... knn... i duno how to help him lah....

btw, the ahlong say he overseas posting he will "hold"the loan... wat it means? never come across this term b4... is it imported from LML?

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
My drinking buddy want a loan from me....

Living in a 4 rooms flat I ask him to downgrade but his tone straight away change... "dont lend dont lent lah; so many shit logic."

I have never talk to him since, some people deserve to be in bad situation.

PS: The loan is to cover his 4D debt. KNN.

you a PAP lapdog ?

your advice is what PAP would give.:oIo:

with a friend like you, no point lah

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seriously i pity my friend but i duno how to help... he really is ta-too ta-too type... when go into a mini argument, he rather let other party win than continue arguing... cuz i tink his stuttering may have done his confidence too much damage... i agree wif narong... first few times ahlong try this trick so easy to go through, already label him as super easy meat... dun eat how can... heaven sent... could also be the LML pass on "safe and scared"legs for this guy to operate... i wan to help him tok to ahlong but scared ah long angry tat he ask 3rd party come and disturb his family... i also dun dare to guarantee this wont happen so he dun allow... now his mentality is every 4th time zhao out, means every 4 weeks pay $100 to guarantee his family no-disturb... knn... i duno how to help him lah....

btw, the ahlong say he overseas posting he will "hold"the loan... wat it means? never come across this term b4... is it imported from LML?

No idea what is hold the loan. Maybe no need service till your friend comes back....special privilege for VIP easy meat customers.

Ask you friend to spam lhl Facebook.
Ask him email every high ranking mother son SPF and Cc to MHA mother sons.
Write in or go to Braddell prosititues.
Hound his MP during every meet the people.
Threaten to jump from his flat to attract attention. Lie on mrt tracks also can.
Go make one police report everyday.

I am sure sooner or later someone will contact him regarding this matter if he does all that.

simonsoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
No idea what is hold the loan. Maybe no need service till your friend comes back....special privilege for VIP easy meat customers.

Ask you friend to spam lhl Facebook.
Ask him email every high ranking mother son SPF and Cc to MHA mother sons.
Write in or go to Braddell prosititues.
Hound his MP during every meet the people.
Threaten to jump from his flat to attract attention. Lie on mrt tracks also can.
Go make one police report everyday.

I am sure sooner or later someone will contact him regarding this matter if he does all that.

no chance lah bro.... i call and talk he also dun dare liao... u tink he dare to do any one of your many suggestions? maybe to help him, have to be evil person. one night go his house and pour paint... sure make him ki siao and stop this nonsense from the shark... si beh hao siao... when zero to three installments, sure got account... once reach 4th installment, immediately no account to transfer... knn... want to eat people also come out with something more creative lah....

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
$5k loan cannot get from family/friend/relative. He have problem>>>>>>>>>>>must have bad name too many old debt.

there may be people with no family, and relatives... in a situation like that, very few friends either..

khamsulv

Alfrescian
Loyal
how can a four room flat so far away from the city cost half a million dollars!?

sgmalays.com - online social network, forum and one-stop portal for all Singaporean Malays. Join us for free today! :smile:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one with any amount of sanity will get into the kind of shit like you. Stop lying, cure the root of the problem, ie stop gambling. Accomodation? There are plenty of HDB void decks.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal

My sincere advice to you friend.... consider this 2 option seriously.

#1. Dont pay. just ignore... If the ah long "do work" or call to disturb, just get a 3rd party to call the ah long. Sometimes, the ah long bully your friend because your friend is soft spoken, and sound too timid. This ah long are mainly young ah bengs, not real ganster. They wont be so stupid to "do work" for a small sum. They are taking a serious risk to do work, and got to emply people to do. Their boss will F them if this young ah long gave them unnecessary trouble.

#2. If this ah long really very kuai-lan, just borrow from him again, then dont pay.... see who scared who. Nowadays. almost all HDB lift are installed with CCTV. Ah long are more scared now.

Let me share another real story with my counsin recently. He borrow a few weekly loan from ah long.... and these ah long keep passing his contact around. And more and more ah long sms and call him, ask him to take more loan. Because my counsin is earning $3000+ , so they know he can still afford more loans. Then KNN.... one day, my counsin called one ah long, to enquire, but this ah long, get his NRIC and SingPass, and offer 3 weekly loan. $250 per week. Meaning he get only 500, but got to pay 250X3. My counsin reject the loan, but this ah long turn nasty, said... he Fuck Care... ask him to pay 3X250 per week, and he is not even going to trf the 500 to my counsin !!!

Nowadays. got this kind of CB ah long. they hide in msia, and just talk big on phone..... My counsin was bullied, fortunately, he confessed to his friends, and one of his friend help him. Managed to call the ah long, scold and F each other on the phone. The ah long also threaten to "do work"..... KNN.... but actually nothing happen. They talk cock only.

so... dont be over afraid by these ah long... that is my advice

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh I hijack the thread a bit... this one really my friend case not my case.

Nothing new. This type of MO took place previously. These are jeep tuans based overseas. I know there are at least 3 of these syndicates based in China. Others are based in Malaysia and Thailand.

Your friend is in deep shit, honestly speaking. He can choose to be bullied or tell the syndicate to FO. Yes, sure kena paint job but isn't this better than prolonged torture and harrassment? It will never end if a debtor is seen as weak. No point challenging these chaps. They are 'telephone gangsters' that's all.

Licensed moneylenders as well as the illegals in S'pore sayang debtors like your friend. Prompt payments. Syndicates overseas also sayang your friend because easy to bully.

Take my advice. Tell your friend to speak nicely to these chaps but be firm there won't be further unnecessary payments. Even if they threaten artwork, tell them bo pien liao. Then keep fingers crossed their artists won't be tasked to perform.

I am aware the SPF is in no position to handle these chaps. Those caught locally are the fall guys. The big bosses and their runners are overseas. And the fall guys don't even know who are their masters.