• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can solve ?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
This is an unusual paragraph. I am curious about how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would

think nothing was wrong with it. In fact nothing is wrong with it. It is a little unusual though. Study it and think about it but you may still

not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit you may find out.

I wish you would try this and do it without any coaching or prompting.

Do post if you did work it out. And thank you.

Catch you soon.

jw5

Loyal
Aiyah, I was trying to maintain it.......................... still trying............. :p

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Wah bro. Have to admit i am totally lost. :confused:

This is beyond my ken and my salary scale la. :(

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe by reversed translation one can come up with the exact phrase. I read it as a letter where the writer is telling if using a translation service often use by students who are shy or think it is a waste of time to do it themselves. The writer believe in doing the translation himself as using 3rd party is not reliable and may lost it's intended meaning. In short, lost in translation, such as what was written by TS.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
now the post lost la. How come ah?

Maybe by reversed translation one can come up with the exact phrase. I read it as a letter where the writer is telling if using a translation service often use by students who are shy or think it is a waste of time to do it themselves. The writer believe in doing the translation himself as using 3rd party is not reliable and may lost it's intended meaning. In short, lost in translation, such as what was written by TS.

jw5

Loyal
This post is good. It highlights your ability to think of various words.
But I'm afraid that I cannot maintain this for too long.
Still, I shall try and try, and things may work out..................... :wink:

NoelNigel

Long Island's Golden Age of Aviation," a time when "biplanes graced the skies decades ago." It continues by offering the experience of "bygone days of aviation, as World War I dogfights, open-cockpit biplanes, World War II fighters, and, of course, the famous Geico Skytypers, soar through Long Island's blue skies.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long Island's Golden Age of Aviation," a time when "biplanes graced the skies decades ago." It continues by offering the experience of "bygone days of aviation, as World War I dogfights, open-cockpit biplanes, World War II fighters, and, of course, the famous Geico Skytypers, soar through Long Island's blue skies.

This is a poser. What are members suppose to do with this? Hope the TS can make a comment for members to know what is expected of them.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is it?

To make it stand: You wet it!
To make it wet: You suck it!
To make it stiff: You lick it!
To get it in: You push it!

jw5

Loyal
This is actually fairly ambiguous.
Why is it so?
Until a solution is found, our ability to grasp this situation will not show.

I'm starting to talk rubbish, just to maintain this........................ :biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is actually fairly ambiguous.
Why is it so?
Until a solution is found, our ability to grasp this situation will not show.

I'm starting to talk rubbish, just to maintain this........................ :biggrin:

Clue, old people have trouble with their eyes.:biggrin: