• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Can Pinoys really fight?

With the huge influx of these jokers, they bring with them their brand of martial arts like Kombatan, Dumog etc. But has anyone taken on a Pinoy who is trained in these forms of combat?

They were not known to be fighters....
And tell those fucktards not to bring in Manny Pacqiao.....
Its like saying all Chinks can fight because of one Bruce Lee....

I have never taken on a Pinoy.. But last year, I had seen before 2 Pinoys being whcked to a pulp just outside California Jam at Changi Village.. More than 10 local Sinkies of different races, workers from the nearby cargo complex beat the shit out of those 2 Pinoys.. The beatings carried on near the main road.. Pinoys then hailed a taxi and managed to fled away..

hokkien

I have never taken on a Pinoy.. But last year, I had seen before 2 Pinoys being whcked to a pulp just outside California Jam at Changi Village.. More than 10 local Sinkies of different races, workers from the nearby cargo complex beat the shit out of those 2 Pinoys.. The beatings carried on near the main road.. Pinoys then hailed a taxi and managed to fled away..

Bro still can fled alway in taxi dat means they quite tahan in kena whacked:eek:

I think they really got thick skins.. But can see one of the Pinoy struggling to get inside the cab.. His lips bleeding badly.. I asked my friend who was drinking outside the pub there why these Pinoys kena whacked until jialat.. He told me the 2 Pinoys wanted the staff to change the music that was being played that time.. Staff refused their request, and the 2 Pinoys KPKB loudly.. One local Mat not happy and he and his many friends who were there then beat the Pnoys cowboy style..

hokkien

I think they really got thick skins.. But can see one of the Pinoy struggling to get inside the cab.. His lips bleeding badly.. I asked my friend who was drinking outside the pub there why these Pinoys kena whacked until jialat.. He told me the 2 Pinoys wanted the staff to change the music that was being played that time.. Staff refused their request, and the 2 Pinoys KPKB loudly.. One local Mat not happy and he and his many friends who were there then beat the Pnoys cowboy style..

This should have taught them a lesson A pub is a pub not karaoke:biggrin:

Pinoys kena humtum by Mat Yoyo's Silat!

cheowyonglee

Pinoys can fight???

Can fight my ass!!!

philippines-hong-kong-tour-bus-hostage-crisis-02.jpg

cheowyonglee

they are smiling in face evil at heart! dun believe look here! either they are happy the one die are the chinese.so they are celebrating with a smile infront of the bus.
or they are born with the friendly smile but evil heart! or lastly, they are born brainless???:eek:

20100825buskilling06.jpg

20100825buskilling07.jpg

maxpower

People died a horrible death this location how can they pose like its a tourist attraction?

Wow it really says something.

No wonder Honkies hate then so much,

No_Collar

I heard dat d pinoy acted as if he is manny pacqiao n challenged d mat into a fight n got beaten eventually... heard dat its a police case....

You referring to the fight at California Jam? Yes, it was a police case.. The Pinoys lodged their report at Pasir Ris NPC on that nite itself..

JohnnyQuid

You referring to the fight at California Jam? Yes, it was a police case.. The Pinoys lodged their report at Pasir Ris NPC on that nite itself..

i bet all poor singaporeans rounded up by our Pasir Ris's finest faster than any murder case rite???

Not sure what happened to those guys involved in the Pinoy bashing at CV.. I was driving to the 24 Hr Shop and Save supermarket at Pasir Ris when by coincidence I saw those 2 Pinoys comin out from the nearby Pasir Ris NPC.. Recognized one of them because of his slightly bloodied T Shirt..

When the hostage situation was going on, the commanders in the field went to a restaurant for dinner.
This shows what kind of mentality they have.