• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can I shoot the Merlion?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to use 50 calibre to punch through some holes in it.

Is it a crime to shoot the Merlion?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think it is a crime if you can do it like lightning.
Shoot and disappear.

super69lover

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not a crime to shoot the merlion but it's a crime to use a pistol to shoot at something in little red dot

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would like to use 50 calibre to punch through some holes in it.

Is it a crime to shoot the Merlion?

are you talking about 0.5 calibre gun

or you have a gunship with 50 calibre gun on it

i know opposition are tough, but since when they have a navy?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not a crime to shoot the merlion but it's a crime to use a pistol to shoot at something in little red dot

It is also a crime to take out your 'little pistol' in public, and display the shape of that weapon of mass destruction in a skimpy underwear type swimming trunks!.

It is also a crime to shoot our mouth off here...!!:p

Talk about shooting at the MERLION!..

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Majority" of the population are against anything that is not 1 male 1 female and only in missionary position. Cannot use mouth also. Unless you are both females.