• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can i leeport mata if i encounter this pesky people?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Trying to get people to become Christians by threatening them with "going to hell" if they don't, isn't faith. That's selling fire insurance. Since fear is the opposite of faith, you can't scare people into faith/the kingdom, you can love only them and let God be God." - Roger Wolsey

always encounter such clowns who operate in solo or in a group of 3 or 4 or even more. they would pester u with such soft threats like the above.

"believe or else go to hell...."

can i leeport such incident to the mata cos this is quite a harrassment especially if u tell them "not interested" and they still continue to pester and lo li lo so. fucking irritating, you know!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
these category of hooleey religious freaks should stop all such inane activity trying to soft threat passerbys into their holly-molly religion.

i think it's about time the matas have to cum into action.

do u guys know that such hooleey freaks also invading the hospitals especially the intensive care area. people are facing grief and the imminent death of a loved one and this bunch of inconsiderate hooleys just exploit the emotional situation and zero in.

if christ were to be present, he would surely send some lightning bolt on those hooleey freaks!

Last edited:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah bar, you cho ka chut chut, i reply to your thread, you ignore me...:o

ok, next time, i dun say you kneel down and kio tolong already, ok...

bro bar, you always be my bro in heart...:biggrin:

the peskiness and persistent harrassment is.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
the peskiness and persistent harrassment is.

If they call you at 2:30 am in the morning, or wait outside your house and yell that you will end up in Hades, that's harassment. But just saying so in a discussion/conversation, they'd say they were enlightening you. And depending on the judge's religious orientation, he might agree with them.

Cheers!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical questions & standard answer given;-

Q: Do you believe in GOD?
A: Very much like to but never met him!

Q: Do you know that only believers will go to heaven?
A: I've got membership to all four major religions' hell! Want to tag along?

Q: Do you know that Christianity is the only true religion?
A: Do you know that Moses & Jesus are Jews? And what is the default religion of all Jews?

Q: Do you know that GOD is everywhere?
A: Must be very busy?

Q: HEAVEN is a better place!
A: You're not from around here?

And there's also questions that i normally asked about the real estate purchase & if they accept hell's notes! And if overcrowding is a issue up there!

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
They shouldn't be there at the 1st place, and not even related to the Patients and certainly not in the Hospital ICU or Hospices . There are even cases, that the patient been Thumb Print in their sleep.

these category of hooleey religious freaks should stop all such inane activity trying to soft threat passerbys into their holly-molly religion.

i think it's about time the matas have to cum into action.

do u guys know that such hooleey freaks also invading the hospitals especially the intensive care area. people are facing grief and the imminent death of a loved one and this bunch of inconsiderate hooleys just exploit the emotional situation and zero in.

if christ were to be present, he would surely send some lightning bolt on those hooleey freaks!

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u tell them nice "not interested" or "i already got my own religion..." these hooley freaks still persist. some even go to the extent to insult the religion u believe in.

shouldn't this qualify the intervention of matas to rid such hooley freaks and maybe issue stern warnings with fines? then they can pray to their god to save their arses.