• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can I kill your joy now?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So now we can go back to be grumpy again?

SPH journalist Tessa Wong: Lee Kuan Yew is alive and kicking

Contrary to rumors spreading like wildfire online and in the HDB heartlands, Singapore’s supreme leader Lee Kuan Yew is ‘alive and kicking’, wrote SPH political journalist Tessa Wong.

In a post on her Twitter, Tessa Wong revealed that Lee has a meeting with her colleague today:

“People. LKY not dead. Okay? My colleague is seeing him tomorrow. And not in a mortuary.”

tessalky.jpg

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He is dead. Amen. No pun intended and no smiley emoticons here. Tessa Wong is a lackey.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Praise God he is alive!

Opposition supporters have been proven lame once again!

Last edited:

canloh

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually the people from edmw is waiting for her to get bac kand cofirm that chee by is still alive, now still no winds from her.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
回头是岸。。。

助纣为虐者,其后人将世世为奴,代代为娼!!!!!!!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if hes still alive ..then he will appear in ndp tomorrow ..:wink: as simple as that . my infor told me hes dead .

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sumiko or whoever is considered a lowly peasant in the eyes of LKY. He won't get up of bed if you ain't a Kissinger or a dignitary.

he will still get a rise if there's deep cleavage and a pair of ballooning boobs. at that age or 2nd childhood, there's natural affinity for momma's bosom.