• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can I ask the Nurse during Vaccination?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The name of the vaccine? In case they anyhow pick one that I didn't like. I have the right to choose.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle done it KNN the moment you leeched there they will give you the pamphlet stating the vaccine type KNN the atmosphere is similar to general erection if you get it done in a CC KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
20210412_210430.jpg

KNN is this peekture lhl :wink: KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very simple. they should post name of vaccine in bold at vaccination center. if pfizer, 2 doses apart in 21 days. if moderna, 2 doses apart in 28 days. if j&j, only 1 dose. nurses can’t get it wrong as they need to know which vaccine they are administering in order to use the right dosage and needles. and they need to give you the 2nd appointment if you have a 2-dose regimen. administering various vaccines in the same vaccination center will only confuse everybody and is a no-no. one type of vaccine per vaccination center is the safest way to reduce mistakes and eliminate confusion. if they give you sinovac fuck them hard as it is not approved yet.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle done it KNN the moment you leeched there they will give you the pamphlet stating the vaccine type KNN the atmosphere is similar to general erection if you get it done in a CC KNN
My uncle not sure how the arrangement like in other places but in CC my uncle give thumbs up for the orderly arrangement even the same appointment time is given to upto 30 peasants KNN ushers were professional leegistration counter staffs were all well qualified as compared to hospital leegistration counter old farts KNN and waiting and leesting area all well sorted out KNN credit given to pap this time KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Review

J Infect Dis

• 2020 Nov 13;222(12):1946-1950.
doi: 10.1093/infdis/jiaa518.
COVID-19 Vaccines: Should We Fear ADE?

Scott B Halstead
Leah Katzelnick

Abstract
Might COVID-19 vaccines sensitize humans to antibody-dependent enhanced (ADE) breakthrough infections? This is unlikely because coronavirus diseases in humans lack the clinical, epidemiological, biological, or pathological attributes of ADE disease exemplified by dengue viruses (DENV). In contrast to DENV, SARS and MERS CoVs predominantly infect respiratory epithelium, not macrophages. Severe disease centers on older persons with preexisting conditions and not infants or individuals with previous coronavirus infections. Live virus challenge of animals given SARS or MERS vaccines resulted in vaccine hypersensitivity reactions (VAH), similar to those in humans given inactivated measles or respiratory syncytial virus vaccines. Safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines must avoid VAH.

Keywords: SARS-CoV-2; T cells; antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE); coronavirus; dengue; dengue hemorrhagic fever; hypersensitivity; immunopathology; vaccine; vaccine adverse events.

© The Author(s) 2020. Published by Oxford University Press for the Infectious Diseases Society of America. All rights reserved. For permissions, e-mail: [email protected].

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Review

J Infect Dis

• 2020 Nov 13;222(12):1946-1950.
doi: 10.1093/infdis/jiaa518.
COVID-19 Vaccines: Should We Fear ADE?

Scott B Halstead
Leah Katzelnick

Abstract
Might COVID-19 vaccines sensitize humans to antibody-dependent enhanced (ADE) breakthrough infections? This is unlikely because coronavirus diseases in humans lack the clinical, epidemiological, biological, or pathological attributes of ADE disease exemplified by dengue viruses (DENV). In contrast to DENV, SARS and MERS CoVs predominantly infect respiratory epithelium, not macrophages. Severe disease centers on older persons with preexisting conditions and not infants or individuals with previous coronavirus infections. Live virus challenge of animals given SARS or MERS vaccines resulted in vaccine hypersensitivity reactions (VAH), similar to those in humans given inactivated measles or respiratory syncytial virus vaccines. Safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines must avoid VAH.

Keywords: SARS-CoV-2; T cells; antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE); coronavirus; dengue; dengue hemorrhagic fever; hypersensitivity; immunopathology; vaccine; vaccine adverse events.

© The Author(s) 2020. Published by Oxford University Press for the Infectious Diseases Society of America. All rights reserved. For permissions, e-mail: [email protected].
now there are new waves of infection in conjunction of mass vaccination. Coincident? i think not. Mike Adams of natural News already said vaccinated pple are a virus hazard. You do not know what they put in the vaccine.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
very simple. they should post name of vaccine in bold at vaccination center. if pfizer, 2 doses apart in 21 days. if moderna, 2 doses apart in 28 days. if j&j, only 1 dose. nurses can’t get it wrong as they need to know which vaccine they are administering in order to use the right dosage and needles. and they need to give you the 2nd appointment if you have a 2-dose regimen. administering various vaccines in the same vaccination center will only confuse everybody and is a no-no. one type of vaccine per vaccination center is the safest way to reduce mistakes and eliminate confusion. if they give you sinovac fuck them hard as it is not approved yet.
KNN my uncle think that incident of injecting many dose was on healthcare workers whereby at that time they were over confident thinking it was for their own people KNN now for the peasants every sinkie turn up will be for same vaccine type KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Interestingly Israel, which has vaccinated 100% of its population still has a higher death rate than India that has only vaccinated 7%.

Do vaccines work? Let's look at the figures again in a month's time.

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 1.43.07 PM.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN all the ingredients are stated in the pamphlet KNN
you believe that is all in the pamphlet and all there is?

the key is whether the doc and nurse knows the ingredient in it, the real ingredient and how does it affect the body, if not, then why inject yourself in it. They are also educated in the same pharma induced education.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard med only last for 6 mths in ur body.
KNN my uncle also know but he still went ahead to prevent headache in making leecision KNN same like the trace together token batt only will last a short period of time but still not leelee use it now wtf KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
you believe that is all in the pamphlet and all there is?

the key is whether the doc and nurse knows the ingredient in it, the real ingredient and how does it affect the body, if not, then why inject yourself in it. They are also educated in the same pharma induced education.
KNN my uncle think bee kok dare not lie on the ingredients so the answer is yes :smile: KNN