• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can help csi this Cheekohpek priest ???

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
1548289191700.png

Not sure if it was worth the risk and effort. This is the photo he captured on his phone.

1548289045500.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very impressive analytical mind. The amazing talent amassed in this cesspit continues to amaze me.
very few are interested in the perineum which is neither cheebye nor karchng, is not an orifice, and produces no stains. that sexpertise more cheem (no pun intended).

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its in a public area so its not really peeping. The angle of the shots are irrelevant as everyone have the right to take photos in public area. Its wrong of course if its in a shower or washroom.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
latest update

tiagong the woman is his office call-lick

he wanted to pump her full tank but

she refused cos she say she lai ang

he being not convinced

decided to shoot her upskirt to see

she got wear Cocktax boh

I tiagong from the uncle below my flat kopitiam

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
latest update

tiagong the woman is his office call-lick

he wanted to pump her full tank but

she refused cos she say she lai ang

he being not convinced

decided to shoot her upskirt to see

she got wear Cocktax boh

I tiagong from the uncle below my flat kopitiam
KNN that was quite a wise kopi uncle KNN it lt make complete sense KNN only office collicks can play this in total daylight and when caught can just pull off as a prank KNN

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN that was quite a wise kopi uncle KNN it lt make complete sense KNN only office collicks can play this in total daylight and when caught can just pull off as a prank KNN

this woman call-lick will flip prata one to

ownself clear ownself just like Pinky