• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can anyone lay out what is the fucking issue regarding YSL in layman's terms?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
We, the simpleton HDB heartland dwelling voters who are pro opposition simply want to know what the fuck is the YSL hooha all about. Is it a question of morality? Character? Judgement?

Is our society that conservative? Adultery is shocking? Or is it a matter of having an affair with a comrade when the main focus should be the political battle? Should the masses feel betrayed?

I for one would like to think that so far from the white camp there had been just a case of a black soldier fucking a yellow servant underling before becoming General of Law and Internal Affairs(no pun intended). Seriously, I am just so fucking disappointed that I may not participate in political discourse ever again. We will never win the battle against the entrenched regime. Our hope perhaps lie in the future generation of Singaporeans of FT parents. Hopefully of better mental stock. Sinkies can only sink.

And lastly, Goh Meng Seng, I hope you fucking die earlier than Lee Kuan Yew!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Bersik 2.0

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just like a spoilt child crying over no equal fairness in treatment. In real life, there is hardly any equal treatment. At least, the other guy did not screw his fellow comrade or other people wives, someone's mother. Cheap slogan like "Towards a First World Parliament" can win you a GE and some parliamentary seats, but beyond that you got to produce results and continue to display exemplary characters.

I for one would like to think that so far from the white camp there had been just a case of a black soldier fucking a yellow servant underling before becoming General of Law and Internal Affairs(no pun intended). Seriously, I am just so fucking disappointed that I may not participate in political discourse ever again. We will never win the battle against the entrenched regime. Our hope perhaps lie in the future generation of Singaporeans of FT parents. Hopefully of better mental stock. Sinkies can only sink.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
you really thinkl heart lander know about Shanmugan ?????? :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

there is only a small problem...... but WP pretend there is no problem allowing the enemy to stir until GAO GAO.....

small problem become huge problem

then some hypocrite say the followin 5 days before the scandal...

Since we are imperfect beings, we must have the courage to admit mistakes. For the courage to admit mistakes, to apologize and to take corrective actions are the hallmarks of personal leadership.

Likewise, if you think you have made mistakes, talk to your friends and loved ones, even if those are serious mistakes, acknowledge them. Do not attempt to cover one mistake with another. Two wrongs do not make one right. Acknowledge them, take corrective actions and reconcile yourself with those around you.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/yaw-shin-leong/with-influence-comes-responsibility/228884860525477

no1 hang him, he hang himself!!!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wa Lao! U answered it what. It is a fucking issue, just that it is not openly admitted but implicitly admitted through no response:biggrin:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thou shalt not commit adultery--the seventh commandment ; need we be any simpler?

Yeah,we are in the wrong forum talking about such aren't we?But the issue goes beyond being one caught with his pants down.

Because we are not talking about having an extra martial relation per ce.We are talking about cheating here.Yes,the wife cheated her husband and Yaw cheated his own wife and her husband too.Heck,why would we care if they are into swinging?....since it than would be a consensual sex relation.And if Yaw thought it's non of your business to peek into what he does privately in his or her rather bedroom;than he should tell us all off.That how he screw and who he screws is none of our business.Than it becomes a matter of his party's portfolio to decide.

Instead,we hear of such words as 'if it's a rumor'.As if Yaw does not know otherwise.Simply put Yaw is just digging himself deeper.

Comparatively,even in American society where alternative life style and gay marriages are norm; Clinton and Tiger Wood did not get away with by uttering ,'if it's a rumor'.....they admitted an faced the consequences.Which reminded me of a LKY interview with an American TV ,what if there was a Clinton sex scandal in his cabinet--a question thrown by the host.LKY laughed and replied that he would quietly pack the chap off throwing in the girlie for free.That is how PAP had handled most of their sex scandals.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
that he is one of the few opposition MP and so many people from PAP and the opposition would love to see him fall from grace.

one of them is GMS

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
that he is one of the few opposition MP and so many people from PAP and the opposition would love to see him fall from grace.

one of them is GMS

Succinctly middle finger pointed! Even better than having Goh Meng Seng caught naked with a dripping and wet dick over a ugly and naked PRC whore in a Hotel 81 room.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insechap should celebrate a success of having its name appear most often in forummers' signature.

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Succinctly middle finger pointed! Even better than having Goh Meng Seng caught naked with a dripping and wet dick over a ugly and naked PRC whore in a Hotel 81 room.

Sorry, GMS is smart enough not to steal eat in Singapore. Macau is his hood. :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The insechap should celebrate a success of having its name appear most often in forummers' signature.

I am going to stop criticizing GMS. Its not going anywhere, its just fueling his need for attention and giving him unnecessary oxygen. He's not going to listen to anything anyone says, so why bother.

From now on, I will just let him be. He sinks to the pits of hell, none of my business. There are far more interesting issue and characters here. GMS is just one idiot that should be left alone to do whatever he wants. Doesn't interest me anymore.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We, the simpleton HDB heartland dwelling voters who are pro opposition simply want to know what the fuck is the YSL hooha all about. Is it a question of morality? Character? Judgement?

To me its more a matter of people reacting to WP's approach rather than to the alleged sexual indiscretion itself. Many people just want a "yes" or "no" answer straight from YSL.

The MSM is playing up the issue. Will they do it if YSL was a PAP MP? No, of course not. If Yaw was PAP, they would want solid proof first. Because YSL is from the opposition, he is treated differently.

YSL does not hold executive power like a minister does. He is not head of police or ISD or a high ranking govt officer. But some people treat it as if YSL's alleged indiscretion has the potential to harm national security.

Those who are exaggerating the issue unnecessarily need to ask themselves why are they not going after PAP's indiscretions. A simple issue can sound very complicated when you have such people posting every single day upon it and trying to shine multiple angles on what is actually not a very crucial matter in the context of the political scene as a whole.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes a big storm in a teacup fueled by those who are jealous and believe they are above such things. It is now very common to see such sexual adventures and the increases in divorces in Singapore as we get more and more westernised and practise the lifestyles of the modern society.

As they say, let those who cast stones admit they are truly godlike and pure in mind and body.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boner,

This I have an issue with >>>>

I'm all for having affairs. :biggrin:

But not at your place of employment and with a married woman, please....

common sense would tell us that this is a no-go as lots of shit to clear up when it goes bad. and it will, always. look at wp now, have to clean the shit ysl did in their office.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their personal life is theirs as long as they do their job to make our lives better, who cares if they want to sleep with someone other than their spouse?

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their personal life is theirs as long as they do their job to make our lives better, who cares if they want to sleep with someone other than their spouse?

it's bad luck or the lack of skill.. the private affair got exposed. if it was not exposed, who gives a shit?

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's bad luck or the lack of skill.. the private affair got exposed. if it was not exposed, who gives a shit?

Chances are, affairs such these this when public figures are involved will be gristmill for others who are envious or has an axe to grind. Moreover, not only the 2 involved are affected. There are the respective spouses and their children too.

No doubt a broken marriage is a sad thing for those involved, let's not forget it. I cannot condone anyone who wish to gloat and relish such unfortunate events no matter whether they are private or public individuals.

Alladin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't WP the one that constantly adopts a holier than thou position? So now's the chance to prove sky blue is whiter than white, and they failed miserably. Adopting a "other people also like that" position only means WP is no better than the incumbent. So why i should switch to WP? Same shit different party?