• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can any learned forummer tell us what this is for?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lor...the blind how to watch TV also...

Tell him it's to help people don't need turn on the lights, he don't believe.

Hmmm..so simple and one-track minded. Not only listen to the news, but also listen to songs and singing competition. I have a TV which tells the time - with hourly chime and clock alarm.

And why you think there is a person at bottom corner gesticulating furiously during LHL national day rally speech? To distract people's attention from LHL when the speech gets too heavy?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
man this reply of yours spoil my image of you bro. i thought you are one of the more knowledgeable forumers here

he is THE forummer here who tries very hard to create an impression that he is very knowledgeable (and handsome). the truth is we all can see lah. we not blind ok :biggrin:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
the dot on keyboards is for mahjong players to practise their feel/touch. :biggrin:

i think the reason qsd said should be correct regarding the mrt thing.

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the blind. But Singapore have not implement it correctly. It will confuse them. Next when you go to Tokyo, you will understand how its being layout correctly.