• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can a non sikh wear a turban

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
instead of wearing a helmet, can one opt to wear a turban ?

similarly in the army, can we replace the helmet with a turban

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can be done ...

Attachments

• mm_lee.jpg
    mm_lee.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 3,100

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure why not? nobody is going to stop you! in case TP caught you,
you tell TP that your religion is BubuSingh or Mankali TP will probably laugh and let you go!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF are non singhs wearing it and look like morons? The singhs cannot help it cos it's their religion. Maybe they think it's halloween.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make sure you incorporate a chin-strap. Once a bayi on a motorbike overtook me and was going so fast his turban was blown off! I couldn't help laughing and had to stop by the roadside as I couldn't control my laughing.

Cheers!