• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Calvin Cheng made report against anti vaxxers

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screenshot_20210809-220352_Chrome.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Snowflakes crying and smearing with wild accusations of Nazis, Hitler and Holocaust. When they are offended by anything, they immediately brand the other party as Hitler. Truly no brainer.

These ppl should have their heads checked before they are giving an anal probe with a durian.

1628519012325.jpeg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did Calvin Cheng invested billion of dollars to buy the vaccine? He claims that he worked very hard to get everyone vaccinated, what does that even mean?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's all this shit about discrimination? Since when is discrimination a factor when it comes to public health safety? Is it discrimination when someone is hauled to court for not wearing a mask in public?

1628520380164.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet this fucker was sexually abused by his father when young. His father should have thrown him off the building after sodomizing him.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did Calvin Cheng invested billion of dollars to buy the vaccine? He claims that he worked very hard to get everyone vaccinated, what does that even mean?

I heard that some folks out there are buying vaccine futures. :cool:

I thought he stopped being a socio-political commentator and made a career switch to being a model? Didn't last too long for Mr Rodent Teeth, did it? :wink:

Judging from his CV, I think the Chicoms have a hold on him... probably on a smaller scale than George Yeo's level.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought he stopped being a socio-political commentator and made a career switch to being a model? Didn't last too long for Mr Rodent Teeth, did it? :wink:

Judging from his CV, I think the Chicoms have a hold on him... probably on a smaller scale than George Yeo's level.
He's really pathetic and bitterly disappointed that he's not invited for the tea session by Pinky.He could be the substitute MP in Jurong-Clementi GRC when Ivan Lim stopped down but somehow he was not selected by Pinky and Tharman. Till today,he's trying his best to win the favours of Pinky by speaking out publicly that will align with PAP policies.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Calvin Cheng is a modern day eunuch. What he says is actually what the PAP thinks, only that the PAP find it politically incorrect to say certain things. These are left to eunuchs like Calvin to say.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I say politics is played by clowns and is never my cup of tea. Vaccinations are all about science and health, never about politics. It's not appropriate for politicians to say they are "working hard to get everyone vaccinated". Only qualified healthcare professionals can claim that statement.

For the betterment of everyone, Calvin needs to fark off and do his politicking and bootlicking somewhere else and on other subjects closer to what he knows best.:FU:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's really pathetic and bitterly disappointed that he's not invited for the tea session by Pinky.He could be the substitute MP in Jurong-Clementi GRC when Ivan Lim stopped down but somehow he was not selected by Pinky and Tharman. Till today,he's trying his best to win the favours of Pinky by speaking out publicly that will align with PAP policies.
He is just happy to get HO ching's attention.