• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

calling ah Meng. Right u take, left limpeh chope

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey self claimed hokkien why never appear in my Hanoi thread? Oh because it’s really flattering fact of Hokkiens that’s why.
I don't have time to read all the threads... :cautious: let alone reply.

I know nothing of hanoi and barely met any vietnamese. all that information won't make sense to me. :confused:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey @rambo22 , we got support leh. draw lots! don't everytime gib @AhMeng first.

Issit AhMeng tua kee?
Thats why give him first.

Screenshot_2019-07-27-15-42-17-1.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah MENG...another one for u..can or not?

44-Year-Old Michelle Saram’s Secret To Looking Young Is Sleeping 'At 10pm And Waking Up At 7am'
By Jonathan Fam
11884820-michelle-saram-young-main.jpg
44-Year-Old Michelle Saram’s Secret To Looking Young Is “Sleeping At 10pm And Waking Up At 7am”
Brought To You By 8 Days
Time for us to go to bed early too.
Michelle Saram made her local TV comeback on Ch 5 drama Avenue 14 last year. Before that, she had a cameo in 2017 Hongkong movie Paradox. And this year, or so it seems, the 44-year-old actress is all set to make her return to the big time.

Back in the late ’90s and early noughties, Michelle was a household name in the region, thanks to her roles in high-profile shows like TVB drama A Step Into The Past, where she starred opposite Louis Koo, and Taiwanese idol drama Meteor Garden 2, where she battled Barbie Hsu for F4's attention. In 2010, she bid farewell to showbiz shortly after marrying Indonesian hotelier Ajai Zecha and her focus shifted to the F&B industry.
  • michelle-saram-apple-daily.jpg
    1 of 6Looking good, Michelle! [Photo: Apple Daily]
    The gorgeous star, who is set to start work on the movie version of A Step Into The Past along with the rest of TVB drama’s original cast, was recently interviewed by Hongkong’s Apple Daily. Michelle, who Apple Daily described as looking “ageless”, was asked for her secret to staying young. The star then said that because she often travels with her husband for work, she tries her best to maintain a disciplined life when she’s home.

“Everyone’s body is different so you need to understand how your own body works. For me, I need to have enough sleep so when I'm not busy, I go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 7am,” she said. Michelle also revealed that before she became vegan, she had issues with digestion but since giving up meat, she now feels healthier.
  • michelle-saram-working-out.jpg
    2 of 6Action star
    Though she used to do only yoga and basic stretching exercises, she has picked up more high-octane sports. “I recently got started on boxing and Brazilian jiu-jitsu and I really enjoy them because you have to use your brain to think how to execute the moves,” she said. Turns out, her husband is really into Brazilian jiu-jitsu and according to Michelle, he has told her that he would wait for her to get better at it before they spar with each other.
  • michelle-saram-and-husband.jpg
    3 of 6Michelle and her husband Ajai
    On her comeback role in Paradox, the actress said that her husband “has been very supportive” about her return to the limelight. “Actually, he’s getting busier with work but he said what’s most important is that I’m happy and that I should do it if I like it,” said Michelle.
  • michelle-saram-meteor-garden.jpg
    4 of 6Michelle with Jerry Yan in 2002's Meteor Garden II
  • michelle-saram-step-into-the-past.jpg
    5 of 6Michelle in A Step Into The Past, which aired on TVB in 2001
  • michelle-saram-paradox.jpg
    6 of 6Michelle had a role opposite Louis Koo in 2017's Paradox
Advertisement
Subscribe to our email newsletter to receive updates on the latest news.
Subscribe
By clicking subscribe, I agree for my personal data to be used to send me TodayOnline newsletters, promotional offers and for research and analysis.
Promoted Stories