• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Call for the resignation of Shanmugam and Police Commissioner Hoong Wee Teck.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

IMG_20230725_133338_460.jpg

Dear Fellow Singaporeans,

I am deeply moved by the recent tragedy of Sgt Uvraja S/O Gopal's suicide, which has compelled me to write this urgent petition. The speed of the investigations and the dismissal of Sgt Uvaraja's allegations as "unsubstantiated" by the SPF are deeply troubling.

My name is Iris Koh, and I am a Patriot. I fearlessly spoke up to warn Singapore about the potential dangers of the Covid-19 vaccines, but instead of justice, I faced bullying and mistreatment during my 15 days in remand. The officers blatantly breached protocols, denying me the basic right to make police reports for three days.

I am not alone in facing injustice. Other former police officers have courageously spoken up about the toxic work culture and racial discrimination within the SPF, facing indifference and silence from their superiors.

This is not the first instance where Minister of Law and Home Affairs, Shanmugam, called for investigations into police-related allegations, only to have the SPF refute them. His concentration of power raises concerns about conflicts of interest, and we need accountability and transparency.

I challenge the SPF and Commissioner Hoong Wee Teck to provide a public account of the allegations I have made against police officers during my remand. These serious allegations deserve a thorough and impartial investigation.

We cannot rely on trust alone. Good governance demands robust systems to prevent abuse of power and to correct mistakes. Sgt Uvraja's tragic case exposes the dangers of a culture of silence within the force.

Together, we must demand justice and transparency. I ask for the immediate resignation of Shanmugam as Minister for Home Affairs and Commissioner Hoong Wee Teck, as their leadership has failed to uphold the principles of justice and fairness.

SIGN THE PETITION NOW ➡ https://bit.Iy/resignshan

Please share and viral.

Thank you,
Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are doing a good job, why should they resign? Please lah, people still spend time to investigate and do improvement works

View attachment 186605

I am deeply moved by the recent tragedy of Sgt Uvraja S/O Gopal's suicide, which has compelled me to write this urgent petition. The speed of the investigations and the dismissal of Sgt Uvaraja's allegations as "unsubstantiated" by the SPF are deeply troubling.

My name is Iris Koh, and I am a Patriot. I fearlessly spoke up to warn Singapore about the potential dangers of the Covid-19 vaccines, but instead of justice, I faced bullying and mistreatment during my 15 days in remand. The officers blatantly breached protocols, denying me the basic right to make police reports for three days.

I am not alone in facing injustice. Other former police officers have courageously spoken up about the toxic work culture and racial discrimination within the SPF, facing indifference and silence from their superiors.

This is not the first instance where Minister of Law and Home Affairs, Shanmugam, called for investigations into police-related allegations, only to have the SPF refute them. His concentration of power raises concerns about conflicts of interest, and we need accountability and transparency.

I challenge the SPF and Commissioner Hoong Wee Teck to provide a public account of the allegations I have made against police officers during my remand. These serious allegations deserve a thorough and impartial investigation.

We cannot rely on trust alone. Good governance demands robust systems to prevent abuse of power and to correct mistakes. Sgt Uvraja's tragic case exposes the dangers of a culture of silence within the force.

Together, we must demand justice and transparency. I ask for the immediate resignation of Shanmugam as Minister for Home Affairs and Commissioner Hoong Wee Teck, as their leadership has failed to uphold the principles of justice and fairness.

Please share and viral.

Thank you,
Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There can be no transparency and accountability until we vote out the pap.
We actually voted and so decided this
Blame no one coz most if not all politicians are corrupt

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
The black snake must be removed. When you rent a house you accept the condition as it is as you are paying the minimum rental asked. Where in the world where you pay the minimum rental and get the landlord to pay 1 mn for upgrading.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The black snake must be removed. When you rent a house you accept the condition as it is as you are paying the minimum rental asked. Where in the world where you pay the minimum rental and get the landlord to pay 1 mn for upgrading.
Now The world think sinkees are stupid n ignorant.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 186605

Please share and viral.

Thank you,
Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide

Nice try. Pls stop using the Sgt Gopal's suicide case as a red herring to further your cause and cover up for all your crimes and transgressions, LOL.