• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Call for donation to help Mr. Gopalan Nair recover himself

kansas

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncleyap said:
Call for donation to help Mr. Gopalan Nair recover himself

captainxerox said:
sounds like charity scam.

Before a donation is given, the public needs to be assurred that this appeal is not to capitalize the unfortunate events in the preceding months. In other words, assurance has to be given that this is not a scam.

If Mr Nair's house has been taken by the bank, scan and post the letter from the bank.

If Mr Nair's landlord has evicted him from his office, scan and post the letter from the landlord.

Phone and fax cut off? That's no big deal, just pay up the bill and the phone will be restored.

Any other big item that is causing hardship, scan and post proof.

Since this donation is not tax deductible, people needs to be assurred it is not a scam.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP running dog the diabetic ugly fat slob chao ah kwa with kidney disease here to defend your PAP prostitute masters ..... LOL

Stop spamming with your insults of another forumer. Insulting the PAP or the reCHEEme is not the same as insulting people here. And you're doing it again and again without even bothering to change the words.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
He bought a subprime property. He was going to be done in anyway.

Before a donation is given, the public needs to be assurred that this appeal is not to capitalize the unfortunate events in the preceding months. In other words, assurance has to be given that this is not a scam.

If Mr Nair's house has been taken by the bank, scan and post the letter from the bank.

If Mr Nair's landlord has evicted him from his office, scan and post the letter from the landlord.

Phone and fax cut off? That's no big deal, just pay up the bill and the phone will be restored.

Any other big item that is causing hardship, scan and post proof.

Since this donation is not tax deductible, people needs to be assurred it is not a scam.

tate

Alfrescian
Loyal
kansas said:

I would like to see some evidence (as quoted, scan and post on net) of his hardship before I decide to donate. Don't want to be a sucker :p

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY, all this while i followed yr thread very closely. But this time round, your thread really disappoint me. Why should u call for donation to someone who is so UNGRATEFUL.
Let's put yr grudge aside against the Lee family.
Are you a true SINGAPOREAN????? If you are, you wont do or even implant such a thought in yr mind to help someone like him.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
in sdp site, they are also calling for donation. to do what? cause more public outburst to embarrass the cuntry? get charged and used donations to pay for their fines? or held more wayang party then accused gabramen making it difficult for them to get avenue? or maybe someone needs to go for some holidays?

they sow the seeds of trouble, then for heaven's sake, they should bear the harvest of responsiblities. pleading from peasants to support them this way really make a mockery out of compassionate charity to those who most needing it. definitely not donating to the sdppies!:oIo:

even chiatilik, the $300/hr lawyer is also begging for alms and donations. maybe they could be self-service and start selling tissue papers at mrt stations.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
U see these 'good for nothing laze-around whiners' have learnt from the likes of T T Durai and 'climbing monk' and oso Good Harvesting church that hard-working Sinkies are suckers for donating for any cause ....... even lost ones!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please donate to Gopa-lan to end Democracy in Singapore.

Singapore Dictatorship Party's Uncle Yap has indicated that the one-man-one-vote style of election system will be abolish and democracy will be made redundant if SDP is elected.

Instead, only SDP members will be allowed to vote as he views the overwhelming majority of Singaporeans who do not vote for the SDP as cowardly, immoral, retarded, greedy, selfish, silly and suffering from amnesia.

If you are NOT cowardly, immoral, retarded, greedy, selfish, silly and suffering from amnesia, you better Vote for the Singapore Dictatorship Party.

Uncle Yap:"The ideology of democracy itself is very flawed because it assumed people to be of fine qualities. Democracy will work for the good, if people were intelligent; selfless; brave; righteous; just; fair; etc. In the opposite situation, whereby majority of a population are coward; greedy; selfish; silly; Kia-Su; Kia-Si; myopic; poorly informed and have short memory... the result of Democracy imposed on such a population is only going to yield a very bad country not just bad for itself but also bad for the rest of the world.

Unfortunately I think Singapore fits the later case better."

Uncle Yap fully suports PAD style of democracy, only a few people knows what is the best for our country. That select few includes The Chees, Gopalan and himself.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showpost.php...2&postcount=11

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be willing to donate 33$ of my X'mas gift budget for the hero told the world about kangaroo prostitute. Bravo Mr. Nair! :cool:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Can I share some stirring words with you. I had lunch today in Chinese restaurant...."

Gopalan is suppose to be in debt and can still have lunch at a Chinese Restaurant?

Please donate your money to the poor in Africa rather than think good-for-noting-turncoat-Indian.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm perturbed and mystified that he needs to resort to online trolls, jokers, spammers in sg and sophomoric suckers on a satiric, sadistic and sick site about sg to solicit for support and subsistence, a.k.a. cash.

the 1st group of concerned citizenry he should seek for help would be bay area folks, friends, customers, clients and support groups who fund his career and sustain his living here in fremont for years. it is americans, californians, bay areans, fremonters and immigrants to america who helped him settle here and build his immigration law career.

if he cannot turn to this group for support, where else can he go to? sammyboy supporters? what a frigging joke!

the fallout with the folks in fremont must be so bad that his credibility in his hometown is gone, kaput, aside from the credibility gap he seems to have cracked wide open in sg. no clients here trust him anymore, neither do the businesses and creditors who had been patient with him. as an immigration lawyer with pending cases, one just doesn't take a hike to a land far away, gets embroiled in court cases that are none of his business, fights with judges and laws of other countries, insults, instigates, incites lawnessness, and expects to return clean and untouched to finish his obligations (to his clients). by doing the disappearing act of leaving his clients in limbo and enjoying wine on board an sq flight to sg for godknowshowlong, all of which is his doing, he jeopardizes the plight and hopes of many immigrant families here. they are victims too, and their cases are in double jeopardy.

he needs to complete his cases, finish his obligations with his clients before he embarks on any unpredictable overseas adventure. if he cannot even be that least responsible, he cannot practise immigration law, or any law that places families and the union of families at risk.

A

Alu862

The very fact is that he is anti-PRC so how can he be an immigration lawyer????

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he's never an immigration lawyer at heart. he's for the money and for his living. his passion is still sg, not so much the country per se, but more so in inflicting retribution and revenge on a regime that exacted humiliation and shame on his ego. the immigration lawyer label is just a convenience to extract easy money from desperate, anxious, eager families putting all their bets in settling down for a better life in california. he should feel shameful for feeding off and making use of them, when deep in his heart is pure contempt and bigotry for desperate, poor immigrants.

bebo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Can I share some stirring words with you. I had lunch today in Chinese restaurant...."

Gopalan is suppose to be in debt and can still have lunch at a Chinese Restaurant?

That is good observation. It certainly costs more to eat at a chinese restaurant than at home. And he need to tip too. Gopalan has the cash? Are sinkie donating to treat Gopalan at a restaurant? :p