• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caldecott queen only left 1 -Zoe Tay? Fann Wong turn into witch liao......

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
w0TSWN2.png

g080Jlk.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say she see very open. he say see not open ex queen maybe will hara kiri before they about to turn witch.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both Aunties la. Zoe still can be considered milf if your standard like raiders.

They are lucky pussies. No outstanding looks, Average acting but got the success in Sg.
If InTaiwan or hk got no chance be ‘celebrity’.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both Aunties la. Zoe still can be considered milf if your standard like raiders.

They are lucky pussies. No outstanding looks, Average acting but got the success in Sg.

Don't say until Taiwan or HK standard so high lah. It's all about who you know lah. You see, this kind of stepmother face also can be famous in HK:

704_1728534_241448.jpg

And this one Super Model in Taiwan:

20090205_d15531be1422a57c3faeyMZCIiLnffjr.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't say until Taiwan or HK standard so high lah. It's all about who you know lah. You see, this kind of stepmother face also can be famous in HK:

704_1728534_241448.jpg

And this one Super Model in Taiwan:

20090205_d15531be1422a57c3faeyMZCIiLnffjr.jpg

Sorry dunno the Taiwan one but the hk one at least she can act better than Aunty Zoe.
Regarding connections well Aunty Zoe also got OBS backing and Fann used to have connected bf else she think she got chance act with Jackie Chan?
Hk Taiwan got global market.... Sg one got Lampar. Not being biased but you think Sg Mediacorpse can make it meh?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever happened to Fiona Xie?

When she returned to Spore there was so much Ho ha about it. She is in her 30's & no spring chicken.

MediaCorp is run by supporters of the PAP. If these parasites can't even run a train service I'm not surprised that they are having problems running other Organisations in Spore.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how about miss singapore world 2009?
010f33d5.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you are not getting the latest picture.

BOTH of them are witches.

34CKI9S.jpg

-throwback-zoe-tay-and-david-gan-once-again-on-the-covers-of-8-days--box-cover-tobc0150331008024779.jpg

The Queen and her Eunuch

zoetay-half.jpg

Last edited:

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 2 have definitely not aged well. Fann Wong looks like she paying the price for some dodgy plastic surgery done when she was younger. The poor quality shows up when you get older and using botok to make corrections ( as it appears from the photos) creates a Frankenstein. Zoe Tay's granny looks , .. well that's the price of late childbirths and she too looks like she has given up on making any effort.

In comparison 50 year old Vivian Chow and Kelly Cheng are good examples of those who have aged well.

Looks like you are not getting the latest picture.

BOTH of them are witches.

34CKI9S.jpg

-throwback-zoe-tay-and-david-gan-once-again-on-the-covers-of-8-days--box-cover-tobc0150331008024779.jpg

The Queen and her Eunuch

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zoe's beauty is immortal while Fann Wong is now a full-fledged ugly auntie whose husband is probably wishing for a younger wife.

jw5

Loyal
They are both still better looking than your make-believe wife. :biggrin:

Zoe's beauty is immortal while Fann Wong is now a full-fledged ugly auntie whose husband is probably wishing for a younger wife.

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago, I met Fann Wong once, before she was famous. I was in Primary 6 to be exact and when we got into the same elevator (HDB block, I was going to a home tutor) I was already enchanted by the few seconds I've seen of her as we were getting in.

When I saw we were going to the same level, I started becoming nervous because I wasn't ever in such close proximity to an angel. She then got out first and as we were walking along the long HDB corridor, I was simultaneously mesmerised and painfully thinking whether she thought I was intentionally following her.

Eventually, she went down a level at the end of the corridor to a corner unit and I thought phew, "She's gone now," but as I went down the level myself, there she was TAKING HER SHOES OFF AT THE UNIT WHERE I WAS GOING TO.

Turns out my tutor is her elder sis :eek:

Anyway, I've never been as enchanted, bedazzled, and mesmerised simply by just looking at a person since my encounter with her... although I was a young boy at the time.

Oh and btw she's somewhat bratty and sang all the while in her room to a sappy Chinese love song while I was having my tuition. She later came out in a white t-shirt and white shorts, and she also did have the whitest, longest, and silkiest legs I've seen on a Chinese woman.

Just thought I would share :p The following year her fame and popularity EXPLODED and I never thought it was surprising.