• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cake leng girl milking cow.....vid

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bullying can understand?

well I'm not speaking for anyone else, but for myself, I have a strong wish to not bully anyone. if you're referring to being bullied yourself, I suggest you confront your bullies and find out why they're bullying you and ask them to stop. that's all I feel I can accurately say without further information.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
well I'm not speaking for anyone else, but for myself, I have a strong wish to not bully anyone. if you're referring to being bullied yourself, I suggest you confront your bullies and find out why they're bullying you and ask them to stop. that's all I feel I can accurately say without further information.
You coward bullies are hiding behind computer so asked me to confront who? Post their identity here for me to confront these ccb Malaysian doggies and sinkie traitor doggies ok if not means you are one of the doggies fellow thieves slanderers and harassers with them. Stop acting innocent so damn disgusting.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
You coward bullies are hiding behind computer so asked me to confront who? Post their identity here for me to confront these ccb Malaysian doggies and sinkie traitor doggies ok if not means you are one of the doggies fellow thieves slanderers and harassers with them. Stop acting innocent so damn disgusting.

well, if everyone's behind computers including yourself, it would appear that you really are safe from bullying. no one can physically harm you or threaten you so who's doing the bullying? Might I also remind you that posting identities, which I do not have, is not an ethical thing to do in the 1st place. It may also be illegal and in that event, I would suggest you not do so to stay on the right side of the law.

As for innocent, that's not for either of us to judge. I am only responding to what you have written. no more, no less.

So go write your bullies and have a talk with them yourself, otherwise you are getting me involved in your quarrels of which I have no desire to be part of.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, if everyone's behind computers including yourself, it would appear that you really are safe from bullying. no one can physically harm you or threaten you so who's doing the bullying? Might I also remind you that posting identities, which I do not have, is not an ethical thing to do in the 1st place. It may also be illegal and in that event, I would suggest you not do so to stay on the right side of the law.

As for innocent, that's not for either of us to judge. I am only responding to what you have written. no more, no less.

So go write your bullies and have a talk with them yourself, otherwise you are getting me involved in your quarrels of which I have no desire to be part of.

Why you waste time, logic and reasoning with the lunatic?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you waste time, logic and reasoning with the lunatic?

aiyah... maybe I'm the lunatic for thinking this, but I'd like to think that everybody deserves to be spoken to properly. If they don't respond in kind, then at least I can say that I tried right? Also, when I was younger, I was pretty angry in daily life, but it was having ill effects on my life, so I decided to turn around and change this aspect of my personality. I now like myself more... :laugh:

Like I said, maybe I'm the lunatic... but thanks for asking anyway! :thumbsup:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

People that have done unethical things to me like whistling to harass me or open their ccb mouth to insult me slut like kt latha and LJ Mccully should not complain of me saying the truth about them when their vicious words that are lies have made me poor victim of theft slander and harassment from doggies like you acting high class when you are thief slanderer harasser. And I have already confronted them until fired or for my ccb Malaysian neighbours from hell reported polis so there is nothing left for me to confront. It’s for you ccb coward bullies to confront me instead but of course coward criminal bullies will only hide behind computer and boast of collecting stamp or black nipples like what you and bastard @glockman did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah... maybe I'm the lunatic for thinking this, but I'd like to think that everybody deserves to be spoken to properly. If they don't respond in kind, then at least I can say that I tried right? Also, when I was younger, I was pretty angry in daily life, but it was having ill effects on my life, so I decided to turn around and change this aspect of my personality. I now like myself more... :laugh:

Ya no one deserves to be bullied the way I am bullied from black nipples to oily face slut to cheap whore for years even if the person is a slut whore mistress while I am a virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People that have done unethical things to me like whistling to harass me or open their ccb mouth to insult me slut like kt latha and LJ Mccully should not complain of me saying the truth about them when their vicious words that are lies have made me poor victim of theft slander and harassment from doggies like you acting high class when you are thief slanderer harasser. And I have already confronted them until fired or for my ccb Malaysian neighbours from hell reported polis so there is nothing left for me to confront. It’s for you ccb coward bullies to confront me instead but of course coward criminal bullies will only hide behind computer and boast of collecting stamp or black nipples like what you and bastard @glockman did.
Or like proud Hakka doggie @musashi boast of sabotage my Nusa Duta house cannot sell. Ill bred bastard son of whore indeed.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can try and let me know the outcome. Gingerly deserves to be fucked by a broomstick, no need to talk.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can try and let me know the outcome. Gingerly deserves to be fucked by a broomstick, no need to talk.
You ill bred self admitted ccb Malaysian chinese dog are the coward criminal bully that deserved to be fucked with a broomstick.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
People that have done unethical things to me like whistling to harass me or open their ccb mouth to insult me slut like kt latha and LJ Mccully should not complain of me saying the truth about them when their vicious words that are lies have made me poor victim of theft slander

these people are unknown to me so why am i involved? :o-o:

and harassment from doggies like you acting high class when you are thief slanderer harasser.

I am quite human, I am not a thief, I slander no one and I harass no one. I only post what I genuinely feel to be true. If I can't post anything nice or helpful, I won't. I'm not acting, so I guess you've made my case for me.

Now if I may, I was talking to glockman when YOU started slandering and harassing me. I've called you no names and I will not simply because I don't wish to. Like I said you make the case obvious for everyone to see.

And I have already confronted them until fired or for my ccb Malaysian neighbours from hell reported polis so there is nothing left for me to confront. It’s for you ccb coward bullies to confront me instead but of course coward criminal bullies will only hide behind computer and boast of collecting stamp or black nipples like what you and bastard @glockman did.

good for you! :thumbsup:

but I don't collect stamps let alone black nipples and you should call glockman a bastard to his face, not to me, otherwise that makes you a slanderer again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that how the Indians milk Ginfreely also?
Fuck Gin full package is very good, can fuck her mouth, fuck her cheebye, fuck her ass and drink her sour milk.
Another coward m&d chinese doggie that dare not swear but want to open ccb mouth to bully me. Swear lah if i am a virgin you die a violent death why dare not? You are so damn sure what bastard.