• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cabby who was once MNC manager with master’s degree says he’s now happier being a cabby

SamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.msn.com/en-sg/entertain...ar&cvid=7f303d19a8c046dfab432930e6acb2f4&ei=5

BB1mH7i4.img

Really? :biggrin:

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question to ask: do he become a taxi driver by choice? I would reckon that he should be retrenched and than go and drive taxi… so now as a taxi driver of cos try to justify himself on his choice…
Hypothetically, if today got an MNC offer him a job and paid him accordingly. Will he still said driving taxi is a good job????

Is just hypocritical bugger in my opinion
Fell on the ground but said he didn't fall he just wanted to grab a handful of soil.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time every cab driver can use this template to sian charbor.

"Oh ! I possess a Master's degree (which university cannot tell you, wait picha lobang) ... I'm happier now."

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
years ago, there was an ah tiong phd who became a cabbie....went on to publish a book. this is another wannabe?