• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bye Bye Ivan the Terrible, Hello Yao Quan. Majulah PAP!!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ruling People’s Action Party today unveiled a new face to replace candidate Ivan Lim after he withdrew from the race following criticism of his past behavior.

Xie Yao Quan, 35, who works in the health care sector, was introduced by Senior Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam at PAP’s Bukit Batok East branch today after Lim was accused of a range of bad behavior over the years.

“It was a very easy decision to bring into Jurong, because Yao Quan has been here working very hard for the last five years,” he told reporters.

Tharman is expected to lead the party’s team contesting the Jurong group constituency next month. Other party members in the team are Rahayu Mahzam, Tan Wu Meng, and Shawn Huang. Xie heads healthcare redesign at Alexandra Hospital.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong accepted Lim’s withdrawal from the party over the weekend, days after he came in for criticism online, including accusations of “elitist” behavior during national service roughly six years ago.

Facebook user Bryant Wong Hai Chiew alleged that Lim acted arrogantly toward soldiers of lower rank who had entered a command tent at the time.

“Ivan Lim did not like it and using a condescending voice, he reminded all that they are just platoon and section commanders and they were not supposed to set foot into the Battalion HQ tentage,” Wong’s post read.

It was followed by a series of other accusations against Lim over alleged incidents during his time at Keppel Offshore and Marine, and when he studied at Singapore Polytechnic. His accusers attempted to associate Lim to Keppel projects in Brazil that were linked to a corruption scandal. People who claimed to be his poly schoolmates also wrote about his purported poor behavior.

1593409469117.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tharman performance/results better than AMK. Those who contest at Jurong be prepared to have their dep forfeited.
KNN jurong got many many sinkie losers parents that borrow money for a living gai KNN other place also but jurong is the main one KNN

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho seh liao, with this Botak Keling Kia which Dumb Sinkies seems to Love beside me is like striking 1st prize of $16K per month.
All right now must act humble like a church choir boy.
Ivan, eat your heart out!!

1593410689779.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SG Enable
December 10, 2019
Ms Jean Tan and Mr Xie Yao Quan, i’mable Workgroup Co-Chairs shared about the recent i’mable Gift Market that was held at the Enabling Village on 23 November as well as the newly announced i’mable Collective on CNA’s Singapore Tonight, CNA 938fm as well as Ch8’s Hello Singapore talk show last week.

The i’mable Collective seeks to celebrate the abilities of persons with disabilities – showcasing their capabilities, creating more meaningful engagement and work opportunities for them, inviting the wider community to integrate them and ultimately build an inclusive Singapore. Grateful for the support and feature of i’mable initiative!

---

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Nothing surprising, looking at the name and the age, it was the time Hanyu Pinying names were used for registration... Look at Li HongYi and et al...