• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buy Keling Degrees Online

Bangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://firstdegreeonline.com/india/

Buy all fake Degree from Firstdegreeonline.com with online verification from university or colleges very own website, not only the certificate we will also get you the online verification on their website, fake Degree from Firstdegreeonline.com for sale, buy duplicate diploma online from first degree online.

So search out the degree/program/certificate you want and let us know. we’ll be at your service. you can check samples online or else you can send us your original copy scanning or Picture so that we can make you exactly the same certificate. we promise you the best quailty as well as the full protection on online verification and as well as on your records. so order right now and live the life of your dreams. we care for you and care for your future.....

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mind buying honorary degree from accredited universities.

You see, got ER Doctor, got SMS Dr
emergency room

maxresdefault.jpg

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA is right abt sg,many fakes, I work with engineering ppl n found they Don even know how to use a multimeter,lol, even voltage AC n DC they are confuse,wat to do,teach them ,while clowns love it,lol

Bangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA is right abt sg,many fakes, I work with engineering ppl n found they Don even know how to use a multimeter,lol, even voltage AC n DC they are confuse,wat to do,teach them ,while clowns love it,lol
Is okay, 61% loves it.
So their pay higher than you?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Before ahneh, it was the Pinoy.... I went to an interview and ask to draw a rectifier circuit and explain how it works? Amazing and get the job. The boss said before me he interviewed 5 Pinoy engineers none knew what it was..... never heard off.

Now ahneh takeover the fakes and this time in hundrefs of millions of cheaters stealing jobs.... scary man...

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before ahneh, it was the Pinoy.... I went to an interview and ask to draw a rectifier circuit and explain how it works? Amazing and get the job. The boss said before me he interviewed 5 Pinoy engineers none knew what it was..... never heard off.

Now ahneh takeover the fakes and this time in hundrefs of millions of cheaters stealing jobs.... scary man...

People now use GAA technology la...smlj rectifier , low ses

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Press freedom rank of 158 closer to North Korea

2. Gini Coefficient closer to Tanzania

3. Succession from father puppet son , slight better than N.Korea

4. Median income stagnant worse than Vietnam

5. Happiness index rank closer to Cameroon

6. Forced conscription closer to N.korea, safety standard closer to Nigeria

7. Education level self praise better than Harvard but worse than India's Uptron

8. High tax with cpf but no social benefits closer to Venezuela

9. High cost of living worst than somalia

10. Elderly work til you die, worse than N.Korea

11.Open leg policy for ceca to take top jobs while singkee do grab, food panda is definitely worse than India