• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buy iPhone, must queue up then "song"

Tehsisiudai

Alfrescian
Loyal
damn retarded to queue so long. If one is a diehard apple fan, would have got it way before the official launch.

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
buay iphone must queue up long long, otherwise buy alreadi buay song...:confused: Mr Joel Pan must be Singapore number 1 iPhone sucker.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend also got one......

he told me cannot forward SMS to other pple....i was like...what the hell? simple forwarding function also dun have

ccchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why must people be made to queue to buy the iPhone in the first place?

Shouldn't it be sold like all other Apple products by mail order on the internet and then delivered to the house? I shall still stick to my old Moto Razr (which still serves me very well) until Apple has the home delivery option for this product.