• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

but to be honest, limpeh dare to sit inside this taxi even it is free

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't all these useless old farts check out instead of hanging around to the detriment of society as a whole.

They have had their fun. Now is the time to depart and leave more space for the next generation.
Maybe they can't as somebody else's life depends on them? Like sick wife or children.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This certifying taxi driver is nonsense.

Last time I saw a taxi driver who has such bad eyesight i said i cannot pass him. He complain!

Went next door clinic. Pass. Come back and Suan me.

I kena scolded by my boss. Say why money dowan take? Dun take will go next door.

Singapore is fucked up lah.
Its suppose to be squeaky clean. The conmmunity should behave like its gahmen,