• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

busker at MRT station very loud, noisy ..just...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw pap should psycho sinkies to go into busking...
One handicap chap I know can rake in an average of $300 per day busking for few hours.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a blind busker outside of tampines mrt who is actually pretty good.
Many a times, i thought he was lip syncing.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One handicap chap I know ....

heard that the word handicap will not be used by this gahmen agencies anymore, same like flooding. They say the word originated from hand in cap is downright insulting. So the politically correct term will be PWD - person with disability

R0CKETMAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard that the word handicap will not be used by this gahmen agencies anymore, same like flooding. They say the word originated from hand in cap is downright insulting. So the politically correct term will be PWD - person with disability

Morning shift? :eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck those politically correct terms....call a spade a spade.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buskers better than fake monks. Been seeing many of those Chinamen who think wearing a robe and shaving their head makes them a bona fide monk. And monks don't beg for money, they ask for alms.