• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Businessman jailed for hurting men in queue

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone has a voyeurism fetish. Tee hee hee

LionPeakBugisHidCam.jpg

Last edited:

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Untitled.jpg

Dude, if I can easily track down your former victims. Imagine, how I can easily whistleblow you for cooking the books. Fancy, assaulting 2 50yrs old men. Fracturing one's orbital bone and other's rib. What kind of man are you? Also, ffs you 3 little stooge swines please lose the effing weight. The sight of all your subcutaneous fat is giving me permanent pink eye.

Btw, an uneducated neurotic cunt with money is just another uneducated neurotic cunt with money. Nothing more. No wonder your business is failing coz you're just filth surrounded by other filth. Don't ever reply to this thread again or I'II just post more of your filth and you can do nothing about it.