• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Businessman from India wears 10kg of gold around to 'attract attention'

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
indian_businessman_wears_10kg_of_gold_around_every_day-thumbnail.jpg

A chit fund businessman from Pimpri, India recently commissioned a 22-carat gold shirt weighing 3.5kg which he wears with 7kg of gold ornaments, because he wanted to 'attract everyone's attention'.

Fifteen skilled artisans worked for 18 hours every day over two weeks to complete the shirt for Datta Phuge, which attaches 14,000 gold spangles with the help of 1 lakh rings.

With six Swavorski crystals as buttons, the spangles are interwoven on an imported white velvet cloth.

Phuge, who refers to himself as 'The Gold Man of Pimpri', said he got the shirt prepared because he wanted to attract everyone's attention, and will wear it at major public functions and when he wants to make a statement.

"I have my own security system in place. I always move around with bodyguards," said the gold lover when questioned about safety.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best if kana robbed..............these farking ah nehs always want to .............jo wu, jo boh..................

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. if the keling walks into mudland.
2. the specimen shall be some naked headless corpse instantly:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's alot of ways to attract attention .. Why not he go and buy a bus and rape woman inside .. Confirm got international attention :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
News video.
Warning: contains neh language.

[video=youtube;_gayiEapzFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gayiEapzFg[/video]