• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bus driver pulled krafty out of his taxi during road rage confrontation!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cabby: Bus driver dragged me out of taxi
The bus driver was allegedly unhappy with the taxi driver who cut into his lane. -TNP

20120112.135433_sbs.jpg

Sat, Jan 14, 2012
The New Paper

An SBS Transit bus driver was unhappy with a Comfort taxi driver who cut into his lane.

So he allegedly stopped his bus along the side of the road, grabbed the taxi driver by the collar and pulled him out of the taxi.

All in full public view.

The taxi driver has made a police report about the incident, which took place along Orchard Road on Sunday at about 1.40pm.

It started when the taxi cut in front of the bus, which was stopping at the bus stop along Orchard Road.

The cabby told Lianhe Wanbao that he was carrying a passenger who wanted to stop at Lucky Plaza.

He said he entered the lane of a bus which was allowing passengers to alight.

CONFRONTATION

When this happened, the bus driver immediately sounded his horn.

So the cabby dropped his passenger off at thetaxi stand outside Lucky Plaza, further up the road.

He did not realise the bus driver had stopped his bus by the side of the road and was approaching him.
20120112.135739_cabby.jpg
The taxi driver who claims that a bus driver grabbed his collar and pulled him out of his taxi on Orchard Road.

<tbody>
</tbody>

The cabby claimed: "He walked towards me. He opened the door of my taxi, grabbed my collar and pulled me out of the vehicle.

"He yelled, 'Come with me to the bus' and kept pulling me along.

"There were many passengers at the taxi stand.

"They all looked on, dumbfounded. Some even called out to the bus driver."

After a while, the bus driver let go of the cabby and returned to his bus, said the cabby. The police confirmed that a police report was lodged about the matter.

ComfortDelGro owns both SBS Transit and Comfort.

When contacted, Ms Tammy Tan, the group corporate communications officer for ComfortDelGro Corporation, told TNP in an e-mail: "We are investigating the incident."

This article was first published in The New Paper.