• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Burden of proof - if someone want to talk to you about god, ask them to prove it!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
wamjok has faith in BBT and evolution because he has no proofs of such things.

and i suppose your belief in an invisible god living up in the sky is more appealing to your logical sense than the science that you are unconsciously using on a daily basis?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
God is logical. He is the Creator

if he is real, then pray to him instead, dont use modern equipments at all coz they are science based.

and you are neither hot or cold, sitting on the fence. jesus will spit you out. you dont live a life of what jesus has commanded. have you pick up your cross, deny all your world possession and follow him? did you go to africa and all the 3rd world countries to be a tent maker, live frugally and witness to them? NO! you want the worldly possession and comfort, go to church on sunday, take god out like a piece of china to polish and admire on a weekly basis, then poof! back to your modern day life, living and working like any unbeliever.... hypocrite!

at least i know im on the cold side. whatabout you? did you go all the way? or just a half f**k believer? tell me!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
God is not against science. He is the one who set physical laws in the first place.

come on, you didnt answer my question;

and you are neither hot or cold, sitting on the fence. jesus will spit you out. you dont live a life of what jesus has commanded. have you pick up your cross, deny all your world possession and follow him? did you go to africa and all the 3rd world countries to be a tent maker, live frugally and witness to them? NO! you want the worldly possession and comfort, go to church on sunday, take god out like a piece of china to polish and admire on a weekly basis, then poof! back to your modern day life, living and working like any unbeliever.... hypocrite!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quoting verses out of context again fishy.
Desperate to run from the topic?

That's what exactly Fishy is terribly bad in....just simply quoting Bible verses here and there. Absolutely no clue of what he trying to tell us, most of the time....and he will repeat his cycle by attaching youtube video. He has simply no brain of himself....just copycat.

Come on, Fishy....show some substance to the readers.....I am also waiting for many of my questions.....

Last thing we need....quoting Bible verses here and there and attaching youtube videos.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what exactly Fishy is terribly bad in....just simply quoting Bible verses here and there. Absolutely no clue of what he trying to tell us, most of the time....and he will repeat his cycle by attaching youtube video. He has simply no brain of himself....just copycat.

Come on, Fishy....show some substance to the readers.....I am also waiting for many of my questions.....

Last thing we need....quoting Bible verses here and there and attaching youtube videos.

ah,, you are getting impatient and agitated... why, im just following the common christian method by cherry picking all those verses from the bible to suit my agenda.
matthew 7:12 "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."

[video=youtube;8nAos1M-_Ts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nAos1M-_Ts[/video]

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
u too stupid to see the prove presented to you. fucking put in your chee bye mouth, but your chee bye refuse to be opened trying to act virgin. that is not our fault, cos you think your chee bye make of gold

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
still the same question, mate. prove that your god is real.

One step at a time. don't jump the gun bro.

Do you first agree that the Creator exists and he created the universe? If you agree, then we can move on to answer your question above, otherwise its pointless.
Wanna play?

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

One step at a time. don't jump the gun bro.

Do you first agree that the Creator exists and he created the universe? If you agree, then we can move on to answer your question above, otherwise its pointless.
Wanna play?

Hahaaaaaaaaaa, aaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so cute. So childish!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The proof of God is simple. His creation is all around you. Just take a look around.

Contrast that to the example given in the video of the were wolf on Pluto where there is no evidence at all.

Are you really thinking? Its right in front of you sir.

your god also no evidence at all ...again you talk rubbish when im not around to " guide " you ..now inf for your stupid post :wink: