• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bumbaclaat! sinkie timothy yap finishes last in the same heats as usain bolt 100m!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He got to hug bolt at least.

Imagine running with all those great runners and he and the jap were the only asians the rest were all black.

Before the race:

26c9f4ae7f307ea4c77acf57fc1515bf.png
[/QUOTE]

Results after the heats: Came in last but just less than 1 sec slower than bolt

fd8a7c9fd8f720287e8384e3e0b0787c.png

RIOEC8D17XYXQ_768x432.JPG

Capture.jpg

Him with a few white chicks

13703170_517440765119764_1112621008_n.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bumbaclaat! sinkie timothy yap finishes last in the same heats as usain bolt 100m

don't need to wear condom with german chicks?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bumbaclaat! sinkie timothy yap finishes last in the same heats as usain bolt 100m

Bolt was literally jogging the last 40m.

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bolt a lift up Ja ppl dem and show ppl dem how yardie dem a guh suh. Him a uplift all of di Ja dem and bless up and big up di jamaican sprint team caws dem a one of di baddest pan dis bloodclaat olympics yu zi mi?

Also Bolt a support di baddest Dj inna Ja kartel aka world boss!!!!!

539w.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10.79 can't even medal in SEA games why bother to send him to Olympics? Waste of fucking time

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

why is he sent there in the first place??

same shit I saw in Munich Olympic when sg came in a pathetic last...................... I mean dun the decision makers consider their average time clocked>>????

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

why is he sent there in the first place??

same shit I saw in Munich Olympic when sg came in a pathetic last...................... I mean dun the decision makers consider their average time clocked>>????

ok lah.please don't blame him, I own up. Actuallee I go one. But I tot chinchye give him a chance to proof himself because Dr Toh would have done so. How I know he chinchye run he WhatsApp me ytd say because front runners all got BO cannot tahan. I tell him langjeow, that's why I run faster than them so I would be caught by the stench.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Usain's timing is way below 10 sec. He is probably taking it easy while our Timothee could be running his lungs out

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cannot even beat the winner of the women's 100 m final who came in at 10.71 seconds.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the only consolation our sinkie got was a wefie with 3 german females.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cannot even beat the winner of the women's 100 m final who came in at 10.71 seconds.

They got a qualifying time / mark so to keep out such goons from embarrassing themselves and country.
The swimmers need to meet the Olympic B qualifying mark.....I believe for the track and field the qualifying mark isn't 10.7 for sure.
That's the same logic why even our all invincible sea games water polo team aren't sent to the olympics to waste time and malu themselves.
This moron yap must have gotten in because some pappy wanted tickets to the track and field events to watch Usain Bolt and so needed him as an excuse

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

10.79 can't even medal in SEA games why bother to send him to Olympics? Waste of fucking time

Aiyo, train so long already go eat wind a bit also cannot meh?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He got a pat from Bolt after the race.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Useless sinkie bastard! Can SIA double his plane ticket and the sports association fine him heavily for coming in last? He's a disgrace for coming in last. Should make him do the naked walk of shame.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is he leaning forward with arms stretched back like trying to breast the tape but the finishing line is still so far away?

Kns you dunno how to see photo finish image?
See again

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why is he leaning forward with arms stretched back like trying to breast the tape but the finishing line is still so far away?

Only one chink amongst all the niggers! Little wonder why he came in clear last! The niggers could have lighted a cigarette and smoked while this sinkie slowly made his way across the finish line.

jw5

Loyal

You really are an ignorant moron. :rolleyes: