• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bullshit vs Tua Pao Xian

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video]https://vimeo.com/thinknice/bullshit![/video]

Harry Frankfurt is an American philosopher and author of the New York Times Best Seller "On Bullshit". Although first conceived as an essay over 30 years ago, his theory on bullshit is more relevant than ever before.

BULLSHIT! aims to further our understanding of what bullshit is, why there's so much of it, and how it can be a greater enemy to the truth than lies.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I foresee some monikers like a certain golden drag queen, pig face fat fart coming in to troll and flame you but the funny thing is that supposed tpx doesn't mind being called one from his silence

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I foresee some monikers like a certain golden drag queen, pig face fat fart coming in to troll and flame you but the funny thing is that supposed tpx doesn't mind being called one from his silence

Hi chigger! Hope you are having a great time with your same-sex partner, the jamban warrior. Cheers.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...his theory on bullshit is more relevant than ever before.

BULLSHIT! aims to further our understanding of what bullshit is, why there's so much of it, and how it can be a greater enemy to the truth than lies.

In sinkieland, there is no greater bullshitter than LKY who said GRC was needed to ensure minority race would be represented in Parliament. Latest win for pappies in Bt Batok showed GRC theory is just pure fantasy of LKY. The ah neh got elected in a predominantly Chinese constituency in one to one contest. Where got need for GRC?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In sinkieland, there is no greater bullshitter than LKY who said GRC was needed to ensure minority race would be represented in Parliament. Latest win for pappies in Bt Batok showed GRC theory is just pure fantasy of LKY. The ah neh got elected in a predominantly Chinese constituency in one to one contest. Where got need for GRC?

Yes the higher the ability to bullshit the higher one can climb up the ranks. Politicians don't bullshit how to stay long in the game and remain high up there?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video]https://vimeo.com/thinknice/bullshit![/video]

Harry Frankfurt is an American philosopher and author of the New York Times Best Seller "On Bullshit". Although first conceived as an essay over 30 years ago, his theory on bullshit is more relevant than ever before.

It's one thing is when you are really bullshitting and people say you are. Another thing when you are not bullshitting but people with ill intention say you are bullshitting by showing one facet and painting that as the whole truth when they are spreading lies and half truths.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...as certain as the cockerel crowing in the morning.....the lackeys will fall in to do their childish taunts like typical class bullies.....
anyway quiz time.....if I claim that there are 5 fill time PAP MP but I cannot name them...
am I????
a. a bullshitter
b. a TPX
c. a liar

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...as certain as the cockerel crowing in the morning.....the lackeys will fall in to do their childish taunts like typical class bullies.....
anyway quiz time.....if I claim that there are 5 fill time PAP MP but I cannot name them...
am I????
a. a bullshitter
b. a TPX
c. a liar

d. You are not on trial.

So no need to answer. :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As the favorite pet of Leongsam, scroobal of course cannot descend to the base and vile manners of his clones GoldenQueen, ThickHeartBlackFace and Debonerlady.

If this forum can't return to its former glory in two month's time starring scroobal as the lead actor, your kukujiao will be snipped and displayed publicly on the front page of SBF ala ISIS-cum-Talliban style.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As the favorite pet of Leongsam, scroobal of course cannot descend to the base and vile manners of his clones GoldenQueen, ThickHeartBlackFace and Debonerlady.

If this forum can't return to its former glory in two month's time starring scroobal as the lead actor, your kukujiao will be snipped and displayed publicly on the front page of SBF ala ISIS-cum-Talliban style.

but those aren't his clones what according to sam lol which then begs the question why the need to defend him.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...quiz time again...
Golden Doggie is always quick to jump in to agree with Sroobal and defend him....
Is he???
a. a clone
b. a PLP
c. a (lau) gay ladyboy