• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Merah View Market Herbal Mutton Soup....Heavenly !

Barramundi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good things must share, IMHO this 柴 船 头 herbal mutton soup is the BEST among all the other wannabe's :biggrin: ......Have been enjoying it ever since the old man was still around. Now only the old auntie and her children mending the store (Still good). They are very courteous and humble. Remember to add the vinegar and pepper into the soup before savoring it. (I've been to other store and when I asked for vinegar they often give me the WTF look :confused:). Oh and one more thing, add some whiskey and you'll be in seventh heaven...... :p:p

pc_190x143.jpg

Link to image is here :

http://staticc04.insing.com/images/fb/62/00/00/pc_190x143.jpg

115 Bukit Merah View
#01-51 Bukit Merah View Hawker Centre S151115

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
adam road there got one market the herbal mutton soap also no horse run. si bey tok gong really

AhPuNeNe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time have this stall opp tampines mrt, think blk 500 plus, their herbal mutton soup also good but no longer around. Now only patron changi market stall.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good things must share, IMHO this 柴 船 头 herbal mutton soup is the BEST among all the other wannabe's :biggrin: ......Have been enjoying it ever since the old man was still around. Now only the old auntie and her children mending the store (Still good). They are very courteous and humble. Remember to add the vinegar and pepper into the soup before savoring it. (I've been to other store and when I asked for vinegar they often give me the WTF look :confused:). Oh and one more thing, add some whiskey and you'll be in seventh heaven...... :p:p

View attachment 5614

Link to image is here :

115 Bukit Merah View

they been selling mutton soup for generations. Last time was from 柴船头 along Singapore River.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wonder where have the New WorLd mutton soup off JaLan Besar moved to ?..that was an instituition for Chinese
styLed herbaL mutton soup Lovers itseLf.:wink:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not at henderson market? or is it the same place, different name?

View attachment 5614

Link to image is here :

115 Bukit Merah View

Barramundi

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not at henderson market? or is it the same place, different name?

Some people call it Henderson market maybe bcos one part of the market stretches to Henderson, but I'm sure it's call Bukit Merah View Market/Hawker Center (in Hokkien = ang sua keng passat).