• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Buisui"?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
We were having coffee Baan Khrai Wan yesterday. I was staring raptly at this girl. He sensed my interest. We talked about the girl and I told him that the girl is attractive. At that juncture, he used this phrase "Buisui" to describe her. Literally translated, it means "Fat Beauty", though I seriously doubt it encapsulates the true meaning of her.

Trying to describe her in words is tough. I am not referring to U.F.O. type. To describe her succinctly, it would probably be long flowing hair, smooth and silky complexion, fairly white in skin tone, sweet, and baby fat lusciously seductive type of girl.

While I am certain of my sexual orientation, I cannot deny that I am attracted to the "Buisui" type ∼ which in all probability "exposes" my 25% "lesbianistic" predispositions.

In the past, Sue and I had many discussions about lesbianism. She (being a Christian) says that the Bible does not authoritatively prohibit lesbianism. She added that while the Bible condemns homosexual men, there isn't a direct verse nor passage that "directly" and “firmly” condemn woman and woman relationships. I am not a Christian ~ hence I am not qualified nor have the extensive knowledge of the Bible to comment.

Nonetheless, Sue and I agree ∼ All (if not most) women have at least a 25% "lesbianistic" inclination in us.

For me, though I have the "mens rea" when I gaze and ogle at beautiful women, I doubt that I will ever partake in the "actus rea".

And, if I do in the future, partake in the "actus rea" with a "Buisui", it means I have fundamentally and completely lost faith and hope in Men :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"hey sister, are you referring to someone like me?" :biggrin:

image.jpg

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
good evening claire. what about someone like this? not the muscular and or boney type.

Yes. Just a little more baby fat on her is still alright for me. This is the sort of "Buisui" which I have the mens rea when I ogle at them. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Just a little more baby fat on her is still alright for me. This is the sort of "Buisui" which I have the mens rea when I ogle at them. :smile:

it's normal for a woman to find another woman attractive and gawk at her with illicit fantasies, especially when one is exploring new frontiers and pinnacles in her sexuality. :wink:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's normal for a woman to find another woman attractive and gawk at her with illicit fantasies, especially when one is exploring new frontiers and pinnacles in her sexuality. :wink:

I guess you may be right as I am sort of "addicted" to him after spending several days with him :smile: