• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buibui Kirsten Han wants more men to opt to stop talking

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
20hx7ys.jpg

So anyone who is a man here better opt to stop talking before fatty kirsten screw you upside down!

2rhlapk.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a libtard feminazi. :rolleyes:

Next thing you know, she'll be talking about 'mansplaining' and 'manspreading'.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just called fat fuck Kirsten han’s AMDK Husband Calum Stuart and told him to let han cheebye give him a long blow job tonight as her cheebye mouth is likely itchy again and needs to suck on a Ang moh dick to cure the itch.

D5E58F34-818B-4ACF-9382-8BA9A65006AB.jpeg

D3B78009-5310-486D-9A85-919B5D7ED23A.jpeg
E0A920B2-C47F-4682-96E3-6DB70D886B5E.gif

ryutanahgou

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fatty Kirsten is a modern day keyboard terrorist and I hope the authorities are watching her closely especially her relationship with foreign organisations.

Sibei YanDao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her AMDK hubby never open mouth talk one ah? Or open mouth just to put in between her legs? Knn big and fat feminist should shut her crap instead

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
20hx7ys.jpg

So anyone who is a man here better opt to stop talking before fatty kirsten screw you upside down!

2rhlapk.jpg
Hey meepokboy bro, this is taken out of context. What Kirsten meant was for Mr Tan to keep his misogynistic comments to himself. Kirsten and myself stands for equal rights for all genders.

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey meepokboy bro, this is taken out of context. What Kirsten meant was for Mr Tan to keep his misogynistic comments to himself. Kirsten and myself stands for equal rights for all genders.

Angmoh dickhead calum I thought you have already passed away from alcohol abuse or aids.
can you explain what is so misogynistic about saying we have to make it possible for a family to rely on one income and women should not be forced to work? And if your obese Wife is only targeting TKL why the need to say she wish more men will stop talking?

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh dickhead calum I thought you have already passed away from alcohol abuse or aids.
can you explain what is so misogynistic about saying we have to make it possible for a family to rely on one income and women should not be forced to work? And if your obese Wife is only targeting TKL why the need to say she wish more men will stop talking?
Totally agree with you...and calum she does look like a turd a very big one in fact however I see her

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, basically Mr Tan Kin Lian is a nincompoop and I agreed with Kirsten that he should stop embarrassing himself. And you should stop embarrassing yourself by stopping your support for him.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who gives a shit about what a femnazi who is nothing but a sorry excuse of a human being wants?
Hey Hypocrite-The bro, Kirsten had her own band of supporters who are also like minded even though there are still many Singaporeans who refused to understand the good work she had been doing.

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, basically Mr Tan Kin Lian is a nincompoop and I agreed with Kirsten that he should stop embarrassing himself. And you should stop embarrassing yourself by stopping your support for him.

Dickhead calum stop making personal attacks against TKL just because you cannot explain what is so misogynistic about saying we have to make it possible for a family to rely on one income and women should not be forced to work. If you cannot answer get your fat Wife Kirsten to answer herself.

kirstenhandsome

Alfrescian
Loyal

As with many of the other men in here, they should all opt to stop talking.

kirstenhandsome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dickhead calum stop making personal attacks against TKL just because you cannot explain what is so misogynistic about saying we have to make it possible for a family to rely on one income and women should not be forced to work. If you cannot answer get your fat Wife Kirsten to answer herself.

One male chauvinist comes to the defense of another. Have you thought about the reverse where we make it possible for a family to rely on a single income and MEN should stay at home to raise children? Just because we have a birth canal, it does not mean the role of caregiving should rest solely on us.