• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bui Bui Jho Low spotted in India, says Asia Times

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Jho Low spotted in India, says Asia Times

• NATION
  • Wednesday, 13 Nov 2019
    6:33 PM MYT
image: https://apicms.thestar.com.my/uploads/images/2019/11/13/383549.jpg

383549.jpg

PETALING JAYA: Fugitive Malaysian businessman Low Taek Jho, also known as Jho Low (pic), has been sighted in Ahmedabad, India, Asia Times reported.

The Hong Kong-based English language news media publishing group reported that law enforcement officials told them that local police had monitored Low's movements while he was there on a three-day visit.

The report stated that Low was not arrested despite an Interpol Red Notice against him.

Interpol had issued a Red Notice on Low, as he is wanted by Singapore and Malaysia authorities over his involvement in the scandal-hit 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB).

It noted that Low had departed Ahmedabad’s Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport aboard a Gulfstream G200 private jet on Nov 5.

It said that the airplane Low was on was headed to the Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).

The plane’s Thailand-based charter airline MJets had denied that Low was aboard the flight, stating that it was “untrue, unfounded and unsubstantiated”.

Low has been speculated to be in hiding in several countries, namely China, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, as well as the Caribbean island country of St. Kitts and Nevis.

Low, who reportedly holds a citizenship from St. Kitts and Nevis, had his citizenship revoked after the 1MDB scandal became widely known around the world.

Recently, Cyprus too had revoked Low's citizenship, which was acquired through the citizenship-for-investment scheme back in 2015.

Inspector-General of police Tan Sri Abdul Hamid Bador had previously said that Malaysia has requested a country to extradite Low but was futile, as Low seemed to be enjoying immunity from authorities in that country.

India's reluctance to apprehend Low could also be attributed to Malaysia's refusal to hand over controversial preacher Zakir Naik back to India.

Zakir, who is a permanent resident in Malaysia, is wanted in India over corruption charges.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...d-in-india-say-asia-times#YSZqiOseiTCe6jik.99

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very few people can con a head of gahmen. Jho low conned two. Plus abu dhabi. Plus goldman sachs.i am not sure about his relationship with communist china. But it seems he got a advance from belt and road projects. 85% of loan disbursed for very little in construction in malaysia.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very few people can con a head of gahmen. Jho low conned two. Plus abu dhabi. Plus goldman sachs.i am not sure about his relationship with communist china. But it seems he got a advance from belt and road projects. 85% of loan disbursed for very little in construction in malaysia.

And he partied with Paris Hilton. :wink:

NINTCHDBPICT000004895396-e1539304800223.jpg

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got someone who’s supposedly the middleman he’s done very well for himself.
US can get even Saddam and Osama....I don’t believe Jho Low can get away but everyday he remains free is really intriguing and have me rooting for him