• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Budget airline: Plea over non-answering hotline service

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I REFER to last Friday's letter by Mr Ng Thiam Syn, 'No e-mail, no one answers the hotline, what is happening?'.
I empathise with Mr Ng as I am in a similar bind. After receiving a first notification from Tiger Airways of my and my husband's Singapore-Kuala Lumpur flight, my husband received a call from Tiger Airways to check his preference to either reschedule the flight or cancel it with a full refund. After he chose the latter, he was assured the booking was cancelled and the refund would be made to my credit card. My husband made another booking on Tiger Airways (with the same KL-Singapore leg).

Last week, we received two notifications about another change of schedule. To our dismay, it appeared the original booking was still valid, meaning we have multiple bookings on the same leg back from KL. Numerous attempts over the past few days to call the hotline (at different times of day) yielded only the answering service.

While I understand budget airlines try to cut frills, a working hotline manned by friendly staff is a necessity in the service industry. I hope Tiger Airways can provide some recourse for people like Mr Ng and me to resolve our issues with the airline.

Kee Siew Yuen (Mdm)

Such complaints are the norm at TA! Hotline available but they dont pick up calls?? :mad:

laukk

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya, budget airline so budge answering hotline and machines lor !!!! what to complain ???? :mad: