• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BTW happy new year 2018 and thanks for hanging around for the last 18 years.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Lots of love,

sam

giphy.gif

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean from Delphi Forum days, it had been 18 years. Wow!...Happy New Year!..be safe!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say happy new year everyone. he also say how many 18 years do we have. he say he feel touched.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean from Delphi Forum days, it had been 18 years. Wow!...Happy New Year!..be safe!

Happy New Year 2018

Back in those days when there are only 2 oppie members in the Parliament. Sinkies had been whining daily :p

Now there are 6 oppie members and life are changing to be better. Sinkies are still complaining :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy New Year 2018

Back in those days when there are only 2 oppie members in the Parliament. Sinkies had been whining daily :p

Now there are 6 oppie members and life are changing to be better. Sinkies are still complaining :biggrin:

You got to be kidding. Things are much worse now that we have more oppo mps. Indeed more effort is needed to fix them instead of the country.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy New Year 2018

Any psychiatrist can explain this?. I have been in Delphi Forum to here & that is 18 years, time sure has gone by fast. Singaporeans I really cannot explain..fathom?

By Budget time, they will know how much increase in GST..2%?..pity the stroke didn't strike HSK hard enough. The next 15% water increase will kick in. Food prices near I live have started to rise from 20 cts to 50 cts from 01.01.17.

Singaporeans will complain...come election...they vote the same crappy people!!???

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy New Year Sam, best wishes for the year.

Btw any chance you can recall First few members 18 years ago who are still here ?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle Sam when can I receive my ntuc vouchers for being with this forum for x number of years ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow 18 years means legal age already. can you provide a screenshot of the first posts from the Delphi forum?