• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat BTS Concert Coming! John Tan's Daughter And Sinkies Chiong For BTS Merchandise! My Daughter Got Her Souvenirs!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The early bird gets the worm ... and a bag of official BTS merchandise. At the National Stadium, where the K-pop boy band are set to play to a sold-out crowd of 45,000 tonight, fans of the septet have been in queues for hours, some from as early as 9pm yesterday (Jan 18).

The merch store, located within OCBC Arena, opened two hours ahead of schedule at 7am due to the large number of fans in the queue, said an usher.

Though fans were allowed into the arena at 7am, the cashiers only began checking out purchases at 9am, the original stipulated time.

Joelle Long, 17, and Louisa Chew, 18, spent a total of S$1,201 on official BTS merch for themselves and their friends. The two students joined the queue at 3.30am this morning, and only left with their purchases at 9.30am.

bts-concert-day--2-.jpg

bts-concert-day--2-.jpg

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasi...-fans-queue-overnight-spend-hundreds-11143340

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm just disgusted that the fans would allow BTS merchandise to touch the floor or ground. My daughter would never allow it.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those k idols very good looking ? they all look generic to me. sg teens no longer fascinated with HK or Taiwan artistes ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just disgusted that the fans would allow BTS merchandise to touch the floor or ground. My daughter would never allow it.

You should send your daughter for proper fellatio lessons conducted by our Sammyboy Girl, make herself useful.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies have money to splurge. this proves that pap will secure these sinkies’ votes. more good years to cum. huat ah!