• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BT - a guy the FVI can make friends with

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably a guy whom the FVI can make friends with (though both are currently in each other's ignore mode) because both do not live up to their own words and on top of that full of moral standards for others. The chap had gone around telling people that he was not against opposition (hence with PAP) because he was only after 1) RP/KJ 2) GMS 3) SDP/CSJ. However the first 12 out of 14 posts pyro WP.

http://www.facebook.com/Ti.Bryan

Bryan T

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha - so 'kut lard' to count my FB posting?

Thanks for providing the link to my FB - I don't deserve the added publicity.

Also, thanks for creating this SBF account for me too awhile back - I think it was about a year ago :smile:

But I am 'no good' lah - hardly make use of it (until someone mentions my humble name, again..haha)

PS. I am quite used to flaming, black kidney or thick brain.

PPS. I know la, recently there has been quite a few posts about WP. And it irks :smile:

PPPS. I do enjoy watching the little village insect fights. Belittling, but nonetheless entertaining.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
So now we can establish two more similarities 1) the chap is also present in SBF 2) both similarly shows signs of illusory hallucination/delusion of seeing people they know everywhere.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Probably a guy whom the FVI can make friends with (though both are currently in each other's ignore mode) because both do not live up to their own words and on top of that full of moral standards for others. The chap had gone around telling people that he was not against opposition (hence with PAP) because he was only after 1) RP/KJ 2) GMS 3) SDP/CSJ. However the first 12 out of 14 posts pyro WP.

http://www.facebook.com/Ti.Bryan

Perspective, you plagiarized my idea.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?111658-政治文抄公-Political-Plagiarizing/page8

I must now launch into a two-week, 100-post tirade against you. I am going to do it not because I want to bring you down, but because I want to uplift the principles of democracy and honesty in politics. If I allow you to get away with this, I will be doing the forum a disservice because as forummers I must insist on very high standards for everyone.

Please note I am not trying to bring you down. I am trying to improve you. And so now, my 100-post tirade will begin, and it will get dirty and vicious. Brace yourself!

Bryan T

Alfrescian
Loyal
So now we can establish two more similarities 1) the chap is also present in SBF 2) both similarly shows signs of illusory hallucination/delusion of seeing people they know everywhere.

Funny, as I mentioned, this same person was the one who created this SBF account for me and invited me to come here. But only now can he rather belatedly "establish" :smile:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perspective, you plagiarized my idea.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?111658-政治文抄公-Political-Plagiarizing/page8

I must now launch into a two-week, 100-post tirade against you. I am going to do it not because I want to bring you down, but because I want to uplift the principles of democracy and honesty in politics. If I allow you to get away with this, I will be doing the forum a disservice because as forummers I must insist on very high standards for everyone.

Please note I am not trying to bring you down. I am trying to improve you. And so now, my 100-post tirade will begin, and it will get dirty and vicious. Brace yourself!

You are picking every side error and blowing it up like some sex doll before cumming all over it. I suspect you have read Great Mosquito Shit's facebook postings and using them as a model. There is a startling resemblance. And mind you, you are doing all this under the guise of helping SHIT show itself in the mirror!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you people had been plagiarizing words I have been using like I, you, me, he, fuck, she, sucks. And guilty of using the same vowels and consonants too! Kaninah!

Bryan T

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW I wonder why some people are getting so irked. As I said to a so-called netizen the other day: 'Why get so agitated, it's only politics (and lots of plagiarism)?"

Or, perhaps is it because of concern that WP's post-GE honeymoon is over?

Now that people are expecting it to perform, some of its MPs forget to do their MX9 homework, others resort to plagiarism and the entire party displays its utter incompetence in handling the media. Snazzy manifestos are printed and rapturous speeches made to appeal to popular sentiments and win votes, and yet when people check back, there is a credibility gap.

Growth and prominence comes with a price and much higher expectations. The days of political adolescence and of innocent pretenses are over.

I suppose people are starting to see beyond the hue and sheen to uncover the true underlying colour of WP: blue black.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The proof of the Teochew porridge is in the voting. Manning Pacquiao had more than his share of black and blue. I bet Black Turd would suck God's dick to be in his place now.

jw5

Loyal
Just found out that the V stands for Village.
All this time, thought it stood for Vile.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
isn't vilifying the adverb and vile the adjective?

bro,
me bad, not as powderful as boss Sam, only know that according to google search:

me quote for vilify,
verb:
speak or write about in an abusively disparaging manner.

whereas for vile is, me quote,
adjective:
1. extremely unpleasant.
2. morally bad; wicked: "as vile a rogue as ever lived".

yah, like that lah :(:(:(