• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bruce Willis going to become a retard soon

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
user posted image

Bruce Willis, 67, has been diagnosed with a brain condition that affects his ability to understand language and will be stepping away from acting, his family has announced.

In a statement posted to social media, his family said: 'To Bruce’s amazing supporters, as a family we wanted to share that our beloved Bruce has been experiencing some health issues and has recently been diagnosed with aphasia, which is impacting his cognitive abilities.

'As a result of this and with much consideration Bruce is stepping away from the career that has meant so much to him.'

In a statement posted to social media, his family said: 'To Bruce’s amazing supporters, as a family we wanted to share that our beloved Bruce has been experiencing some health issues and has recently been diagnosed with aphasia, which is impacting his cognitive abilities'

user posted image
user posted image

Dailymail

user posted image

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot remember what I ate for lunch yesterday but I can remember details of my teenage years.

am I getting dementia?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what may happen if you ejaculate too much in your youth. Conserve your semen and allow it to nourish your brain through your spinal fluid.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was when Bruce Willis was not yet a famous action star.

48df45cec21e7069a9d7c86b2bde1b70.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
See lah. Vaccine.
Bruce Willis just diagnosed with Aphasia, a disorder that affects the brain’s language center and a person’s ability to understand or express speech.
https://www.nytimes.com/.../bruce-willis-aphasia.amp.html

And here is a case report of a 52 year old man diagnosed with Aphasia 7 days after his second injection of a drug rushed to market with no long-term safety studies.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34192245/

And here is my 2021 interview with MIT scientist Dr. Stephanie Seneff (deleted by YouTube) who warned that neurodegenerative diseases may be caused by the experimental drugs given to 4 Billion people in the last 16 months.
https://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/dr-stephanie-seneff-on.../

This doesn’t prove anything. It’s either nothing or it’s something.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crisis actors can play in many crisis roles... he can act as a memory loss crisis actor for medical movie...

Can use don't waste...

He shd marry a Chinese womanhood who can take care of manhood better...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crisis actors can play in many crisis roles... he can act as a memory loss crisis actor for medical movie...

Can use don't waste...

He shd marry a Chinese womanhood who can take care of manhood better...
He can take on the role of Forrest Gump the sequel. Not much acting required by then.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then choose by Oscar Academy as a Joker comedian MC for Oscar Nominations Night event and make joke of Will Smith again ... get a tight slap from Willy boys again...
Yeah lah.... see u get fucked by blue camels is fun...

Fuck your mother chow chee bye you fucking closet gay :FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then choose by Oscar Academy as a Joker comedian MC for Oscar Nominations Night event and make joke of Will Smith again ... get a tight slap from Willy boys again...
let's see Chris Rock make a joke about him and have his ex-wife, THE G.I. Jane come up and whack the hell out of Rock